Sunday, March 25, 2007

MZ turns Hypocrite

MZ is now acting in the very same manner that he claims was unreasonable. He has asked Florian to ban me over two remarks. The infamous religious fecal matter was a remark I appologized for long ago. The remark was about MZ lecturing me about God. He claims I have no right to be angry with Greg or expect an apology for his attempted blackmail attempt. Greg is trying to become more religious so that makes his criminal invasion of my privacy peachy. MZ's equally impaired toady KY has given me the same speach.

Now MZ and KY are all up in arms and apoplectic about my flip remarks telling MZ to place the entire Talmud where the sun doesn't shine. This was a regretable comment
that I should not have said. However, given MZ's religious condescension it is understandable. MZ seems to think that when his OX is gored people need to move mountains. He let John Brown call me a pedophile for months on his site and never lifted a finger. He sees no need for Greg to appologize for invading my privacy. However, make a flip joke about placing a 40 vollume set of books in his backside and he calls for a ban. Maybe MZ and KY need to take criminal blackmail as seriously
as flip remarks.

MZ did not lift a finger to help Florian until the dust had settled. He never helps anyone, but you better move moutains when MZ's Ox is gored. The description of me by MZ as an anti-semite and a self loathing Jooo is very amusing. I have no need to repent for calling MZ a hypocrite, he proves it every day.

10 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Now MZ and KY are all up in arms and apoplectic about my flip remarks telling MZ to place the entire Talmud where the sun doesn't shine. This was a regretable comment
that I should not have said.


Okay. Now you've apologized.

It's not as if none of us has ever lost his/her temper.

Always On Watch said...

Besides, that rather amusing statement (40 volumes!) is nowhere akin to blackmail threats.

Always On Watch said...

Now MZ and KY are all up in arms and apoplectic about my flip remarks telling MZ to place the entire Talmud where the sun doesn't shine. This was a regretable comment
that I should not have said.

beakerkin said...

Ducky

MZ is a blowhard and a fool. A dangerously unstable Israeli dolt passed on my identity to an equally more unstable troll who has posted threats on this blog and MZ's

MZ seems to think that if someone says a few insincere words about teshuva it is okay. Invasion of privacy and criminal threats are never okay.

MZ is not a communist just a fool who thinks of nobody other than himself.

The Merry Widow said...

Beaker-I tried to answer your e-mail, but mailor-daemon says your addy is disabled! Is there a problem?

tmw

FLORIAN said...

Ok we really need to drop this now. You left an apology up at my blog and that should suffice. I love MZ, but he really needs to get over that. It was a foot-in-mouth comment I think and that's it. At least he banned Gert. If only he'd do the same for Greg--both are complete psychos. This whole ordeal reminds me of a highschool rivalry over nothing. Forgive and forget right?
As for Gert--Beaker any legal action you can take against that fool? He's completely out of his mind!

beakerkin said...

TMW

Gert has issued threats so I deleted my email address. Whatever prank he decides will be a tad harder.

Florian

My name is shared by several Lawyers who will not be amused by Gert's stunt. There are roughly thirty people with the same name and he may find himself in very hot water.

My Space has been alerted.

TMW Gert has placed two threats
on this blog and at MZ's . I deletted my email account as a precaution Warren and AOW have my new address.

The Merry Widow said...

Okay! I understand, gertRUDE is a very sick individual who needs to be under a doctor's care!
greg is bipolar and when he goes manic...
Am I on the list to get your e-mail addy, or should I have AoW or Warren forward stuff to you?

tmw

beakerkin said...

TMW

Warren has my address and should be able to give it to you. AOW also has my address as well.

I want to point out I issued an appology without caveat at Florian's site. MZ has decided it is insincere. This is certainly more than Greg gave me for a far more serious matter.

The moral of the story is it isn't funny when your OX is gored. I guess MZ does not understand the magnitude of what Greg did or doesn't care.

The Merry Widow said...

Okay, thanks! I'll go bug Warren, I've already pestered AoW today...spread the looooove, as it were!
As for me, in reply to your top post, I'm not perfect, and I want to help people out of their dysfunctions into wholeness! But some G*D has told me to walk away from, one I know has gotten his life back, the other is dead.
We need all types to make a tapastry, one color would make a very boring and bland hanging, we need the martial reds, the peaceful blues, the agonizing and mourning, the blazing glory of gold and silver, the hush of midnight...it all is necessary for a picture to hang that means something! The triumph of life over death, of good over evil, of self-sacrifice over self-serving.
We are more together than alone!

tmw