Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Open Note to John Brown

I have been patient and gentlemanly with your thug like tactics. You started this war and I intend to finnish it. I have waited patiently for you to stop spamming blogs and stealing bandwith. My patience is at its end and I will resort to the same tactics you use here.

From now on your comment section will be clogged.

Since you feel it is okay to spam my friends like AOW and Warren your friends are now fare game. I will let them know you are the cause of the disruption. Eventually the one or two friends you have will drop you like a cold potato.

These are the demands

1 The removal of all names from the Klan watch section.
2 A promise not to post on this blog, Mr Beamish, AOW, Longrange, Elmer's, Brooke's and Woman Honor Thyself or any other blog in this comunity that asks you to leave.
3 The elimination of all satire blogs and posts such as the Sambo Warren bit.
4 A promise to stop stealing band with.

I ask all of you who are tired of Brown's behavior and join in if he wants to force us to moderate lets do the same. If he wants to harass my friends lets harass his.

12 comments:

The Merry Widow said...

Up to a point, it's amusing, but jobro, you are so far out of the ballpark, you're not even in the same state as the ballpark!
You are rude, crude, socially unacceptable, with a filthy mouth and mind. You are narrow and stupid. Stupid I can deal with, but willfully stupid is foolish and we are admonished to avoid the foolish man in Proverbs! Do you know why jobro? Because we don't want to be judged by your folly! Nor do we want to partake of it, the fool says in his heart there is no G*D. I will not participate in your folly! You have made your choice on many levels, deal with the consequences!
Good-bye, don't let the door hit you on the way out, I don'twant Beaker's door smeared by your vileness!

tmw

beakerkin said...

Brown it takes a bit to get TMW upset. The basic problem is you are a jerk. You started this game but I will end it.

nanc said...

i'm not sure even i could go that low - i mean as low as he.

he's lately been not such a thorn in our side and the last time this fight kicked up - we all suffered for it. we may have an army, but he is a lone terrorist and we know how pesky they can be. i say we totally ignore him.

beakerkin said...

Nanc

We have tried that and his behavior has gotten worse. No I will give his friends a taste of what Brown does here. Let them deal with him.

Anonymous said...

Beakerkin,

Let us know which sites and when. MR John Brown Stain needs a little lesson in manners.

Brooke said...

Too bad his computer can't catch a nasty virus. Heh.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Beakerkin,

Your strategy is too proportional.

Anonymous said...

Just put up his sites Beak and I will make sure he gets a good dose of his own cr_p.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Bandwidth theft is a crime, one with serious financial civil penalties. LoBrow's not too far away from finding himself in a claims court if he doesn't stop hotlinking images off of the server space I pay for.

Even if I lose the case, I'll still have his name, address, and what he looks like.

Ain't war hell?

Anonymous said...

Mr. BTIP,

Name and address sounds good, but, do you really want to have to look at it????

Dayaaaammmm you're TOUGH!!!!

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Well, I wouldn't want to hit the wrong person with a reality check...

The Merry Widow said...

jobro does seem to be digging his own grave, with his teeth! Disgusting excuse for humanity!

tmw