Thursday, August 10, 2006

Kudos to MZ

Most people know that I consider MZ among the closest of my blog friends. I do understand the temptation to allow John Brown on a blog as a whipping boy. He excells in illustrating the stupidity and arrogance of actual communists. Brown is a virtual left wing Archie Bunker who does not even cloak his bigotry in PC rhetoric. In Brown's entire life he has never had a single original thought and he seems to confuse vulgarity with content.

People do not seem to understand why the Duck is welcomed and Brown is loathed. The Duck is seldom vulgar and does not repeat himself. The Duck is also has a working knowledge outside of the arts. He is not the sole arbiter of good taste that he presumes.

Brown wears out his welcome with vulgar posts aimed at friends of mine. Where he will decide to turn up next is unknown. Freedom Now has not banned him but made it clear that he will not put up with the vitriol such as calling me a pedophile or Nanc Shiitposter.

At a certain point we have to consider Brown emotionally disturbed. Normal people do not post messages on the same blog ninety times. I would love to run my blog live but Brown is intent on spamming where he is unwelcome. He has followed my friends and made a pest of himself. If he does not knock it off on this blog and those of my friends I will follow his example and spam Renegade Eye. Let his fellow comrades understand what their demented friend has done.

One can easily do this when one has like John Brown never held a job in his life. Thus he can spam blogs with hundreds of useless posts as mom and dad are footing the bill.

I hope Florian reminds Brown what is acceptable and not acceptable behavior.

22 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Duck doesn't hijack postings. And as he himself pointing out, he has been "on his best behavior" at AOW, event though he's in "ememy territory" (his words). We occasionally have an interesting discussion about nonpolitical matters.

I do not mind dissent as it leads to interesting discussions.

For me, it's the hijacking of postings which sends me over the edge. I don't mind a tangent or personal messages, but hijacking is a different matter.

It goes without saying that I encourage commenters to watch their language at my blog because students read my blog; I try very hard to emphasize to them the importance of reasoned discourse. An occasional and justified outburst is okay, but not over and over again. Mr. Beamish follows those guidelines well!

I confess to liking Anonymous's style (HAHAHAHAHAHA! You MORON!). He saves that for the dysfunctionally deluded.

beakerkin said...

I do like our Anonymous style as he annoys the heck out of John Brown. Ducky doesn't repeat himself and has a decent personality.

I am looking ahead to an anti Fritz Weaver diatribe. He does go off on some odd subjects.

Mad Zionist said...

Beak, he must have wanted to be banned. I was clear and specific about what would get him kicked off, and he complied for a couple months, but apparantly he simply cannot control himself. What a pathetic case.

beakerkin said...

Brown has placed thirty messages here today all deleted. He is a bore of the first order. He is part of the past and vulgar without amusing qualities like a Dana or Duncy.

No loss

nanc said...

he must have battered wife syndrome - that's all i can figure.

Anonymous said...

nanc,

is that cake, biscuit, pancake, or fried chicken batter???

The Merry Widow said...

Or, batter up!

tmw

American Crusader said...

When one's sole purpose is to stalk other posters and counter intelligent arguments with vulgarity, then what else would you expect?

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

I've filled my darn English-to-Profanitese translation quota up until at least the first week of September.

It's real hard to type with these soap bars on my fingers.

Warren said...

I'd say it was deep fried fruitcake.

Always On Watch said...

MZ said, he must have wanted to be banned. I was clear and specific about what would get him kicked off, and he complied for a couple months, but apparantly he simply cannot control himself.

The same at my blog. He dared me to censor him--so I did. With a little bit of help.

Censorship goes against my grain, but The Stain pushed over the limit.

Mr. Beamish,
That soap on your fingers should melt off pretty soon.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Eww.

The #1 rule of cooking - "all things that taste good, taste better deep fried" does not apply to fruitcake.

Anonymous said...

Mr. BTIP,

We should send some cannibals over to MR Stains place to check that postulate. 8>)

nanc said...

what on earth do you mean, beamish? deep-fried is the ONLY way to serve fruitcake! right before firing it out of a trebuchet! yeeehaaaaw

nanc said...

i'm thinking this one would do the trick quite nicely:

http://www.fitz-claridge.com/Images/trebuchet.jpg

works great for kittens also...or so i've heard...>^,,^<

Anonymous said...

nanc said:

"works great for kittens also..."

Only by the GROSS!!

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Anonymous,

I don't like fruitcake, so frying it wouldn't make it taste better.

Then again, raw chicken livers are kinda yucky, but if you fry them up you had better have made yourself some.

This may require serious scientific study. Does deep frying food make it taste better?

Nanc,

Trebuchets are fun. But you know what they say. When you outlaw trebuchets, only outlaws will have them.

The Merry Widow said...

Nanc and Anonymouse- The new terror twins! Hide your kittens, get rid of the 10 yr. old fruitcake Great-Aunty Ethel gave you!
Like I told others, it's your blog Beaker! Do what you have to do to keep the party-"poopers" from messing up the livingroom! Choice exists in your "house"!
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw

nanc said...

i know - i'm having trouble finding a holster i can conceal for mine...

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

We used to make trebuchets out of tire swings when I was a kid. One kid would sit in the tire and all the other neighborhood kids would pull the tire on its rope until the top of the tree touched the ground.

Then we let go. We had to stop shooting kids across the neighborhood when one of the fat kids got stuck in a cloud.

Anonymous said...

Hah,

we men are BORN with ours, we don't need no stinkin' holsters!!

Just some can throw more than others.

Purple Avenger said...

I do not mind dissent as it leads to interesting discussions.

The problem is that "dissent", in current usage, tend to mean treason and terrorist enabling.

Its safer to put them in cages and poke'em with sharp sticks.