Tuesday, August 15, 2006

General and Random

First I would like everyone to wish Bruno Amato congrats on his role as the Garbageman in a new series. Scatman Carauthers had a similar role in Chico and the man. It is largely forgotten but he was in several episodes.

Second I would like to talk about our community. We have a fine community that one can be proud of. However there is an interloper who goes from blog to blog spreading his vile vulgar comments wherever he goes. One can learn a good lesson in being a great friend from Warren. Warren stands up for the members of our community. I would urge the last member of our community who allows this interloper to know he is on a short leash. Spell out what the limitations are and let the interloper know what the boundaries are. A formal statement that you find his treatment of Nanc, Warren and myself to be wrong would be appreciated.

Third I really want to do a post about religion in art, music and cinema. I need to get Justin, Farmer John, TMW on board for this project. It is not something we talk about normally.

Lastly I am considering removing moderation. If this blog is spammed by the interloper I will immediately pay a visit to Renegade Eye and every other link on Brown's list. My short visit did upset Renegade who like Ducky is not such a bad guy for a Commie traitor. That means he will smile at you and wave before he sends you to the gulag and steals your property.

1 comment:

The Merry Widow said...

Beaker- Sounds fun and informative! I'm in! Justin and FJ would do a wonderful job I'm sure! I'm not as up on names of pieces, but if I see it I believe I can give a critique(in the classical sense)!
Yes, the interloper is rude, crude, lewd and socially unacceptable! Your usual crew is is a good gang and live comments are a blast! Especially if certain members get going. Set it up and I will do my best!
Good evening, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw