Friday, August 11, 2006

John Brown This Means War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am tired of your spam and ignorance You have no readers or coherent points thus spamming your blog is a waste of time. Why spam a blog that nobody reads? If you do not knock off the spam Renegade Eye will be hit with Spam from me and any others who are sick of your spam.

One more thing remember you have no idea when I will return to NYC for a visit. The radical community is much smaller then you think and it will not be too dificult for me to track you down. This is not a threat but there are plenty of non violent legal ways I can make your life even more miserable then it all ready is.

Be smart and disappear.

8 comments:

nanc said...

i'm so pist right now, i'd spam mother teresa. just point the way.

494 trojan horse viruses today alone. i'm closing my yahoo account and will have a new one in a few days.

Anonymous said...

nanc,

you HAVE reported this to youR ISP right?? Sending a virus is DEFINITELY ILLEGAL.

They will track the you know what down and take it off the street!!!

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Nanc,

I've scanned my system twice. No viruses here on my end.

The Merry Widow said...

OUCH! What happened Nanc? That is a heck of a lot, over the top. Is it coming in from jobro, or advertising spam? I have yahoo, but the Norton and free stuff I have blocks everything I might have received. Haven't dealt with a virus yet!
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw

Always On Watch said...

Nanc,
If you feel like it, shoot me an email via your new account.

beakerkin said...

Guy I have allready warned Renegade Eye that if Brown does not knock off th crap his blog gets spammed.Let Brown's friends deal with him.

nanc said...

i don't know how i got it - honestly i don't even know how those things work.

just glad to not be the kind of person who has so much time that i'd even think about doing it to another. it's a meanspirited thing to do.

The Merry Widow said...

low down jobrown, should lie moldering in his grave. Haven't seen much of anything(and I'm being generous here)worth while come out of his typing(spewing). Wouldn't put it past him to be behind your troubles!
Maranatha!
The day is coming when you won't have to put up with any of that nonsense!

tmw