Monday, August 14, 2006

Brown lies yet again

Brown tries to hide his behavior in free speech talk. He was warned that vulgar post repeated daily with zero facts are not welcome. In fact several of the blogs he is banned on host a series of far left types with no complaints. This blog and AOW hosts the Marxist antisemitic Duck.MZ has had demented Dana and warned Brown several times about vulgarity.

Why was Brown alone banned and the Duck permitted to stay.

Number one: The Duck doesn't spam.
Number Two: The Duck doesn't repeat himself
Number Three: The Duck is not vulgar

Moreover, Brown was warned that his continued spamming would create reprisals on Renegade's blog. Brown did not take my warning seriously and showed no concern for his friend. Thus if I were Renegade I would watch my Comwad very closely or consider banning Brown. Brown is not worth the agrivation or headaches and is a certified liar.

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Duck's comments are dissenting the vast majority of the time. I have no problem with dissent.

I completely agree with your three reasons as to why I welcome Duck to my blog. Even though his recent comment at AOW about suppositories was over the line, it wasn't that big a deal.

Duck doesn't hijack postings--that's the bottom line for me.

The Merry Widow said...

Nor is he a total jerk, he can have reasonable conversations. He doesn't bother me except for his occassional forays into weird comments of a perverse nature!
Maranatha!

tmw

In Russet Shadows said...

I dunno. There's something strange about posters who never have anything positive to say about the blogs that they frequent. Is it a sign of pathological immaturity?