Monday, August 14, 2006

Say it aint so John Brown in the Hotseat

We are going to interview the real John Brown of Citzcom not the fraud that steals his name. John Brown is one of my earliest blog friends and is pro Israel and a decent articulate individual.

I am going to try and focus as much of the interview on the future of America. We will get the standard off the wall question or two. But this interview will have a slightly different focus.

We have interviewed people from all walks of life actors, chemists, jihadist and many of the best interviews were with people who disagreed with the vast majority of the readers. Being interviewed is a honor I bestow on well mannered articulate people. I do not mind promoting the Chemist's blog although he is a tad off his rocker as he is a serious blogger with readers. I will interview up and coming bloggers like Florian or bloggers who I think you need to be more aware of like Possum.

The latest most wanted interview list.

1 Jason Papas
2 Mustang
3 Farmer John
4 Mark Alexander
5 Woman Honor Thyself
6 Cubed
7 Pims Ghost
8 Greg Of Hear O' Israel
9 Baya of Shiloh Musings
10 Amil of Bad Eagle

10 comments:

nanc said...

well, thank goodness!

beakerkin said...

I think you have met the good John Brown. He is a really great person and one of my favorites. Unknown to most he can be witty so be prepared.

nanc said...

yes, he posts at autonomist once in a great while. does he know of the evil john brown?

beakerkin said...

The good John Brown knows of the evil person that impersonates him.
The real John Brown supports Israel and is a friend to the Jews.

He also smacked down 167 on the Chemist's blog with Jason Papas over 167 claims about Communism.

On top of everything else he is a great individual.

nanc said...

that is what matters.

American Crusader said...

Off subject..but did you see that Staten Island made it to the Little League World Series?
I used to play Little League in Staten Island

beakerkin said...

I have been following my hometown
squad. Staten Island won the World Series in the 1960's. However, in recent years it has been over shadowed by Toms River NJ and the Dominican Squad in the Bronx. I wonder if the Raul Paulino squad was in the series.

Staten Island had an NFL Franchise way back in the 1930's.

ACTORSITE said...

A friend of Israel and Beak is a friend of mine!

Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

Thanks for posting my name and blog name on your blog, beakerkin!

In Russet Shadows said...

Dude, you so need to get Angel (Woman Honor Thyself) here for an interview. We're all mondo curious.