Saturday, August 21, 2010

Still on Schedule to go to DC on 9-12

I will likely meet with AOW in DC on 9-12. I did meet with Frogburger last year as well as TMW. I hope to run into Steve Harkonen and a few others there.

The last time I went to one of these events it was due to a mixture of curiosity and a desire to be with my friends. Long term readers grasp that I am not a Conservative, but am the rare patriotic liberal. My views are different from Conservatives whom I respect. I consider communism to be an abomination and folks like the Duck to be political criminals.

I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of finding anything more serious than AACORN Sucks and Birtherism. For the most part people welcomed me as a self identified Jew. I heard plenty of people wish that more of my kind would show. Some were surprised by my NYC accent and pleasantly surprised. Everyone was respectful and far from the cartoons presented in the MSM accounts.

Most of us agree that our nation is on the wrong track. Obama is an abomination who
treats Americans with contempt as he caters to his far left allies in faculty lounges and entertainment industry cocktail parties.

I still expect Hillary to jump ship if Obama drops another ten points. Hillary may be dreadful but would be an improvement over the arrogant condescending Obama and lobotomized Biden. Of course my dream ticket is still Rudy and JC Watts. That ticket would create a tidal wave that would sweep the Nation.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I love the idea of Rudy running again, and this time doing a good campaign!

Have fun meeting up with AOW!

Ducky's here said...

Rudy and J.C. Watts and you call yourself a liberal. What a dolt.

beakerkin said...

That is the ticket and Marxism gets eliminated in the USA in 12.