Saturday, August 07, 2010

Gay Bashing

I was quite amused by the ignoranti abroad claiming the Tea Party is racist Yada Yada Yada. There is some interesting footage from Gay Tea Partiers describing the hostility they get from members of the gay community when they come out of the Conservative closet. I do admit a good natured chuckle when I saw the sign "Freedom is Fabulous" on you tube. I also do get a similar chuckle from seeing a friend from Vermont's bumper sticker "Ban Republican Marriage".

Of course most of the critics have never spent time at a Tea Party event. They read coverage in
the NYT and Huffington and mistake that for unbiased news coverage. I honestly can not recall seeing anti gay signs at a Tea Party event.

The bias that the gay Tea Party people describe is part of a larger phenomena of normal people living in far left enclaves who accidentally out themselves as not far left. As a person who lived in one of these enclaves I could tell similar stories. The problem is most people are too polite to far left types. I want to point out one can respect a person like Jams who is to the left but respects private property and makes zero apologies for Chavez, Terrorism and anti Jewish mania.

Similarly, I heard noting but warm sentiments as an easily identified Jew at a major Tea Party event. If I want to see frothing bigotry aimed at Jews I merely need do nothing more than walk to a Nuremberg style so called Peace Protest. Of course the notion that Commies are bigoted against Jews and Christians is something bird brained Marxists try to sweep under the rug.

9 comments:

Ducky's here said...

Another one of your paranoid rants.

You're over the high side again. No wonder you were so popular with the Yeagley team.

beakerkin said...

Actually the Gay Tea Party attendees
accurately describe commie oafish behavior. They are merely too polite
to tell commies get out of the country and stop breathing my air.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

I don't fag bash. I just don't allow fags to have their deviant epidemiological disease vectoring lifestyles promoted as a viable "alternative."

The extremely shortened lifespan of the average faggot, dooming himself to disease risks brought upon himself by his disgusting passions for enshrouding his genitalia in shit and having his rectal walls perforated by anal penetration, is proof enough that faggotry is unnatural and unhealthy.

If I'm a "bigot," then Mother Nature is a homophobe.

The_Editrix said...

"I don't fag bash. I just don't allow fags to have their deviant epidemiological disease vectoring lifestyles promoted as a viable "alternative."

"The extremely shortened lifespan of the average faggot, dooming himself to disease risks brought upon himself by his disgusting passions for enshrouding his genitalia in shit and having his rectal walls perforated by anal penetration, is proof enough that faggotry is unnatural and unhealthy.

If I'm a "bigot," then Mother Nature is a homophobe."


Goodness Beamish! You actually said something not just sensemaking, but quite intelligent, and true to boot!

I never thought you had in in you. I am humbled! And it was all my doing.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Editrix,

Dial back on your methamphetamine usage. You're starting to do that comical German superiority thing.

Woooo you knocked the shit out of Russia and France.

Who the hell hasn't?

The_Editrix said...

What is your point, Beamy? That I ought not to talk back to you because Germany lost the war?

PLEASE don't go back to grunting mode! PLEASE! Hey! It's me! Your muse!

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

You are an amusing little puppet, Editrix. But you're simply going to have to find someone else to fawn over.

Stupid chicks turn me off.

The_Editrix said...

So because you don't have an answer you deliver instead the stadard "witty" riposte of a 16 year old online forum habitué. Go on grunting. I bet you are a pimpled youth who is posting from his parents' basement. Have a nice life.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Editrix,

Your dismal grasp of English aside, I did answer your question. You should not "talk back to me" because you're an idiot, and I don't particularly like idiots.

Thanks for playing. Keep gambling, loser.