Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Greg Jooooo without a clue

Greg is a rather troubled BOY. He is not a man in any description and his immaturity is obvious to anyone who reads his blog for about five minutes. Gregs posts do not raise any points and he is a world class dimwit.

I have largely ignored the moron when he decides to violate good taste with an attack on Nanc on a 9-11 tribute. Greg tends to do these things because he is a child. I read Freedom Now's tribute and the dullard has sunk to an all time new low.
Not only did he violate the sanctity of a 9-11 tribute, he is playing games with the truth.

Fact I was never banned from Greg's site. Greg and I do comunicate off line. Greg asked me to appologize to Saba. I told him off line I want nothing to do with him and I would like the link to my blog removed. According to blogshares he has failed to do so.

Greg likes to point fingers at me so now I will return the favor. Number one Greg's parents made the choice to emigrate, not the dullard. Thus his rather lame attempts to point the finger at MZ or myself are less than honest. I still have my family and career here and so does MZ. Greg did not face the same choice as he is the child of Russian emigres. Moreover, while I strongly support Israel only Communist vermin like the types he readily associates with would descibe me as a zionist. The usaual
term used is neocon, which in anti- semitic Commie lingo means evil Jooooish Republican. That term does not apply to a lifelong Cold Warrior either as I have never changed what I am to become neoanything.

On the other hand Greg is a polical superball. Yesterday, I was a Kahanist, I am not
a Kananist, but still a right wing Jooooo. Who knows what this unstable lunatic will
be tommorow a Green Vegetarian or an Albino Midget Pacifist. Sorry there wonderboy, I am still more in the political mainstream than you will ever be. In the course of reading this post Greg will have changed political opinions another six times. If that wasn't enough Greg has the habit of saying one thing in his private emails and another thing on his blog. Those of you I correspond with off line know what you see is what you get, for better or worse.

Now lets go into the dullards claims MZ is a fascist. I bet the dimwit learned that from his commie pal Gertie. A genuine fascist would be an actual improvement over a Communist, like Gertie. Amazingly, the child of Russian emigres does " not know what Communism is". Thus the dolt does not even have a clue by his own admission. I do not agree with MZ on many things, but in every description he is my friend. MZ is also clearly a man, while Greg is still a child.

Gregs charges against me are that I am a racist and bigot. Palestinians and Arabs do not nor have they ever constituted a racial group. Obviously, Greg has failed basic reading comprehension and continues to make his case as a world class dimwit. My point and comments that I stand by is that there is and never was a Palestinian ethnicity. Palestinians are Arabs and as such are invaders on Jewish soil. Moreover the 1400 year question of who colonized and mistreated whom is laughable. Arabs allready have tons of stolen real estate and should settle their own, period. This is not bigoted, but one may disagree.

Greg had two flunkies try to prove this ethnicity exists but fail miserably. Then the commie Gert ( Think Dr Smith or Snagglepuss) tried to change the rationale to ..... well every nation was founded by Colonialism.....Arabs are Semites and have a right to live there too.... Thus the Joooooo obsessed Commies could not prove that this alleged ethnicity exists and tried bait and switch.

MZ, Morgan and myself are Jews we know who we are and we do not take BS from anti-semitic commie types. Greg is a Joooooo who worries about what antisemitic commies think about Israel. Greg serves as their good Jooooo, devoit of thought, weak kneed and emotionally disturbed. Greg is like a lap dog who yearns to protect the flock from wolves. Yet a lap dog just doesn't have what it takes to do the job. The job is done by the more vigorous and intelligent types. Greg is unsuited to anything that requires maturity and thought.

Moreover, if I have said anything in this post that has offended you Greg reread it because I meant every last word.

My goodbye to Greg Vaya Con Dios Puto

29 comments:

JINGOIST said...

Beak does this mean you don't like the Gregster? LOL!! Man when you intend to insult someone you do one hell of a bangup job homeboy! This is great entertainment.
In all fairness I don't know the first thing about him, so I'll trust your judgement and agree with you 100% about the weak kneed, seditionist, commie loving Jews in our midst. It's harder than hell to fight throat cutters when your co-religionists make common cause with the devil!
Well done Beak!

Morgan

nanc said...

his beef with me is that i felt his choice of a menorah as an avatar - being a non-religious jew - was tacky and that his making aliyah was empty. he has the ultimate "po me" attitude and puts even seteve to shame in that department.

greg should think twice before picking at people i care about who would love to make aliyah, but circumstances prevent their move.

and never, ever ask how he's doing unless you want to hear about every single one of his aches and pains.

i'm not surprised that he's been in court suing someone who dotted his eye for him.

nanc said...

for his latest rant, if you can stomach it:

http://hearoisrael.blogspot.com/

Freedomnow said...

So whats the story with the following comment from Greg?:

beakerkin: I've lost your email so I'll respond here. I've deleted your link from my blogroll a while back when you insulted Saba...

...What do you achieve by slandering me and insulting my friend, Saba?

Nothing. You only make enemies where friends used to be.You only plant ripe seeds of hatred where there were none. You've made an ass out of yourself and from here on in I'm banning you from my site.

Oh...and close the door on your way out!


http://hearoisrael.blogspot.com/2006/08/why-entity-known-as-mz-is-hateful.html#links

beakerkin said...

Freedom Now

The little twerp had to hire you as a messenger. Let the BOY do his own dirty work.

FYI My email to him had the line close the door on your way out. Not only is he a dullard, he can not even write his own lines.

Saba was never insulted by me. If she is upset because I wrote there is no Palestinian ethnicity that is her problem.

As far as the dimwit now calling me an enemy I can post an email response where he is desperately trying to repair the damage. I do not associate with Joooooos and Greg is a toady.

Freedom Now, Greg started this if he is a "gufaw" man let him com in person. I do not relish abusing the mentally challenged or the retarded, but he leaves me no choice.

The Merry Widow said...

And not one use of profanity, it must be a gift, really to put someone down so thoroughly without cussing! I'm even more impressed than I was before. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are in the presence of a Maestro!

tmw

nanc said...

oops - it wasn't his eye that got dotted - it was his nose!

beakerkin said...

Freedom Now

His post came after my email when I used the expression close the door behind you. It was in response to note telling him remove the link. I had never looked at the post in question.

To be 100% honest Greg doesn't rate as relevant enough to be an enemy of mine. What is he going to do come here and bawl? He is incapable of making a point. Sorry there Greg but you are just too dumb to be taken as an enemy.

Freedom Now see if Greg is honest enough to tell the truth of the time line. Ask him who uttered the prase close the door behind you. This sounds like sour grapes.

beakerkin said...

Freedom Now

One more thing Greg has been asked to produce any quote where he has been slandered. My points are that he is a dimwit and a basket case. Nothing he has posted has changed my opinion of him. Moreover, I have an email where he admits starting the dirt throwing that he is still crying over. Sounds like a clear case of sour grapes and a being getting thumped by a smarter man. The key word is man because Greg is a child and he has been taken to the woodshed.

Freedomnow said...

I was just asking a question, Greg didnt ask me to ask you.

What you said completely contradicted the comment that I quoted, which came to mind when I was reading your post. I am just curious to know the circumstances behind that.

I thought it was strange that he banned you. There didnt really seem to be a good reason because there were several other commentators that were nastier than you and didnt get banned.

Greg said it was because of racist and bigoted remarks. I dont recall any such comments, can you?

Now you say that you privately asked him to remove your link and that you werent going to visit his site anymore, so he wrote that false comment.

beakerkin said...

Freedom Now I appologize for the misunderstanding. I have stopped visiting Gregs site long ago.

Greg and I communicate off line. He tried to repair the damage and asked me to appologize to Saba. My response was to tell him to remove the link and to shut the door behind you as you leave.

Rather than accept that I told him to get lost he tried to save face by claiming he banned me. I made no racist remarks. Greg has claimed
that my position that there is no Palestinian ethnicity is bigoted. This is his opinion, but I do not see it in that manner.

At no point when I dissmissed Greg did I ever describe him as my enemy. He isn't smart enough to rate the honor. His comments about where I have slandered him are quite amusing as he has never pointed to where he objects. Moreover, he starts the mudflinging and then tries to cry victim after he got taken to the woodshed.

Greg is immature and my natural inclination is to ignore him on your site. He is an ignoramus and a basket case and I want no contact with him.

Mad Zionist said...

Greggy still has a website?

beakerkin said...

MZ he went postal again. He is balistic that you called his site a Chait site. Moreover, I send the dimwit an emailand tell him remove the links. I want nothing to do with you. Close the door as you leave. The moron posts on his site that he lost my adress I am banned and close the door behind you.

THE IDIOT CAN"T EVEN COME UP WITH FRESH LINES. Greg is a loooooooser boy HAHAHAHAHA. Nobody is fooled by his games. He wants attention and to be accpted as a man, but he lacks the ingredients.

Mad Zionist said...

I just read his new post; the kid needs help. I really think he's got serious mental problems, and better get them worked out before some real bad things happen to him. Pathetic and sad, really.

I have noticed he seems obsessed over me. Crazed. What's that all about?

nanc said...

too much estrogen i'd suspect.

nanc said...

whinebaby, sissie-pants are like that - be they male or female. perhaps the shoulder he was crying on turned into a pillar of salt.

beakerkin said...

The real reason that Greg is not allowed in the Military is he is mentally unfit.

He desperately wants attention and tried to provoke me into visiting.
Greg doesn't rate an enemy status and he is only to be pitied like the looooser boy he is.

nanc said...

i prayed for him last night - sure hope when he gets to feeling better it doesn't knock him for a loop!

The Merry Widow said...

When he grows up(if he does), he will be so embararressed with himself, he won't stand it!

tmw

Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

baakerkin: In my opinion your attacks on me are unwarranted. You made a clearly racist remark about Saba, claiming there was no such thing as a "Palestinian." I think it was racist, therefore, I banned you from my site. As of right now, go ahead and say whatever it is you want to say as I have here.

As far as I know, the link to your site has been deleted but I will check again. Though you keep insulting me, I must say I'm probably responsible for this since I insulted you first. You may not want to have anything to do with me and you may think I'm crazy but I wnat you to know that I took that post down because as you said it was childish and I don't hate you even if you hate me.

Correction: My parents brought me to America. I made aliya myself and against their wishes. I love Israel with all my heart and am willing to put my life on the line for this country. And I was wrong about Nanc. I have a way of overreacting and going with my instinctive feelings. I'll work on that.

Nanc: I appreciate you praying for me. I don't think I'll need it but it was very thoughtful.

MZ: I know I've called you plenty of names. We will probably never reconcile. Just know that we have more in common politically than you might think at this point.

beakerkin said...

Geg

I have no desire for further contact. There were absolutely no personal attacks on Saba. My points were entirely political and relevant. There was zero racial content, just a look on facts as they are.

I wish you good luck in your future endeavors. Had you actually read my blog you would be well aware of my relation to 9-11 and the 93 blasts at the WTC. Moreover, any description of me as an extreemist is mildy amusing.

Listen to Freedom Now. He is a patient man and wise. I have the highest respect for him and I do not say that about many people. Listen to what he is telling you and you won't go wrong.

The time has come for us to part ways. Good luck, and I will not be around your site. I would appreciate it if you would be civil on neutral sites. I would also preffer that you visit other sites.

Freedomnow said...

Well, Beak - you did tell Greg that if he has any guts he would visit your blog and he did.

But I don’t see the racism in Beaks comment that there is no such thing as a Palestinian.

There is a movement in Alberta to break away from Canada. If I told an Albertan Independence activist that Albertans are Canadians and they are not a separate nationality from the rest of the country, I would not be a racist.

http://www.freealberta.com/

I would simply be stating the facts.

When you are afraid of talking about race then the freedom of speech is being denied by those who attack any mention of such things. The truth doesn’t care about B.S. morality.

Beak is wrong that Palestinians do not exist today. They have become a nationality (to whatever degree they are independent is irrelevant). If Albertans or Confederates successfully formed their own governments then they would also become separate nationalities.

However, historically Beak is correct. There never was a Palestinian nationality. They never had an independent state. They were always a part of the Caliphate or Ottoman Empire.

Eitan Ha'ahzari said...

beakerkin: no problem. If you don't want me to, I will not comment on your site, nor will I make insulting remarks on sites as long as they're not openly anti-Semitic.

Freedomnow: historically speaking, I agree. There is nor should there be such a thing as a "Palestininan" people. And you're also right that whether we like it or not there now is such an entity. I wasn't avoiding the facts and I do think that telling Saba that was insulting but I'll cut this short.

Take care, Greg.

beakerkin said...

Good luck Greg

Freedom Now we disagree on this one. At no time was Saba insulted by me. If she does not like the political thought too bad.

I stand by my comments as made. In reality the far left is endorsing greater Arabia.

Freedomnow said...

Saba is Palestinian.

She believes that her people have been subjected to genocide, slavery, apartheid, rape, murder, discrimination, oppression, aggression, irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, etc...

It is unbelievably easy to offend her on this subject.

beakerkin said...

Freedom Now

Saba has to toughen up just like everyone else. I stand by my comments as made.

The reason I broke off all contact with Greg are unrelated to Saba. There comes a time when we ask ourself is this a person I wish to associate with. This may sound harsh but I have decided to cut my losses.

Greg has tried to be all things to all people and it can not be done.
Moreover, all we can be is ourselves. However, this is personal opinion and I respect others who have a different take.

nanc said...

there is no such thing as the letter "p" in the arabic. that ought to settle it.

Freedomnow said...

Beak,

It is more than that. Palestinians and Leftists try to control all discussion of current events by pleading prejudice or insensitivity.

They are so far out on the propaganda offensive that they think they should be immune from all criticism.

The Merry Widow said...

As my AF pilot Daddy used to say, "Act, don't react!" Or as Proverbs says, In a multitude of words, there is sin. Take the 2 together, you get, shut up and think! Good advice for anyone! I'm still working on my son, but he is getting better. Oh, and Greg, he's ADHD and he's better at it than you are! Sorry, but when a 17 yr. old is better than a 28 yr. man...
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw