Saturday, March 25, 2006

Schedule

I want to thank the Chemist and Orange Ducks for their excellent interviews. If you get the chance the interview with Orange Ducks was worth the wait. I am preparing two interviews. One is for a new blogger with excellent content Why Palestinians get it wrong ? The second interview is for our good friend Felis. Both promise to be very informative.

Now a word from our New Sponsor Jihadi TV

This is Hussein Miah and I want to show you how a nice Muslim family lives. Anima stay in the back room I will beat you later. If you make a good meal you will get the Abu Gharib treatment. Beating your wives is in the Koran but in the words of President Bush it takes hard work to beat your wife.

Here come two of my children now. There is my daughter Fatima and my son Farouk who I am raising to have a great vocation suicide bomber. Fatima what happened to Bhurka
Barbie. Oh no it can't be nooooooooooooooooo.

We will kill their leaders and convert the rest to...............

Daddy I want to be smart and beautiful like Ann Coulter.

Fatima go to your room for a beating if you were older an honor killing would be in order. You have displeased your father.....

Farouk let me listen to that music AAAAAAhhhhkkkk it is Matisyahu in my home. This is no way for a good suicide to prepare for 72 virgins. Let me get a look at that action figure Nooooooooooooo its..............

I'm Talking Mr Beamish kick %&^%&^ action figure with the new and enhanced kill Devil
ninja grip. YOU will bring me beer.

ohhhhhhhh the pain. W-w-w-w-w-hooooo turned out the lights

AM YISROEL CHAI ON AVINU CHAI DAVID MELECH YISROEL CHAI VIKAYAM

OUCH OW CRASH SPLAT

This is a badly beaten and disheveled Hassan Miah reminding viewers Do not mess with the Mad Zionist, he fights dirty.

WHERE IS MY BEER. VOTE BEAMISH IN 08

Please no more pain I Hassan will bring you your beer. Somebody please call my agent
I get a smaller dressing room then the kick $%^$%^ Mr Beamish action figure.

17 comments:

nanc said...

i thought you weren't supposed to mix eggs AND chicken! you take that back!

beakerkin said...

Anum

It is clear and repugnant to those of us who cherish freedom of thought. Killing a person who has changed beliefs is beyond the pale of Western thought. I have never had my doubts about the totalitarian streak within Islam.

I contast your statement with the open door of the Mad Zionist for Jewish apostates. There is no humanity or compassion in your brand of Islam.

Have you purchased a Mr Beamish action figure yet ?

nanc said...

i thought he said it was 40 days?

nanc said...

and you can make some money here, because yours is showing:

http://www.superlaugh.com/fun/bigbutts.jpg

beakerkin said...

Anum there are no Palestinian people. As far as land theft you should read Islamic history. The Jews were there 2600 years before the Arabs. Arabs allready have tons of stolen real estate allready.

I guess in your mind targeted reprisals aimed at individuals is the same thing as blowing up dance clubs and pizzerias or smacking planes into office buildings.

FYI Warren did find your quote blaming the Joooos for the WTC bombing. Now you blame the Saudis
and next week will it be MTV or Col Sanders. I did not see extra crispy chicken hit the WTC . I did see the second plane hit.

Have you purchased the Talking Mr Beamish Kick $^%$% action figures for your sons. Mr Beamish is a suitable role model for children and adults.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Thanks to Warren and Beamish, I now have a fun avatar!

Always On Watch said...

Anum,
If a Muslim apostates, he will be called for three days to repent, then if he repents, [and therefore re-embraces Islam] this is acceptable from him, otherwise he should be killed, and this is the religious ruling according to Islamic Law.

That's clear enough. And goes against everything I hold dear about freedom. Apparently, we have no common ground. And if such is the case, then Muslims shouldn't be here in the United States. We don't murder people for changing faiths, and what you've just stated sounds like something out of organized crime (Mafia, gangs, etc.)

If the freedom of religion offered by the United States allows for such a practice, there isn't room for discussion.

But thank you for being honest. You've stated the incompatibility very clearly.

Sorry if I'm blunt, but I believe with all my being that freedom of religion is among the most essential of rights. I will defend your right to be a Muslim but not if that right means that those who wish no longer to be Muslims will be murdered.

beakerkin said...

I like the new avatar. We will have to see what Warren comes up with for Nanc. The Jihadi toy story is starting to sound like a Twighlight Zone episode.

Will Talking Beamish turn Hassan into a Western Dhimmi

nanc said...

beak - who is the person advertising above me? is it a stalker? i haven't checked any of the links, but tmw said something about shopping for money about it at another of your articles. wierd. anyway, have a day and evening. btw - warren came up with a good one, but it's too big. er, uh, the avatar!

Anonymous said...

No nanc, I have no connection with your stalker, er... salesbeing. I was just agreeing that I don't like shopping either! Don't worry, you have entered the tmw zone.
Looking forward to your avatar!

Best wishes for ya'lls day.
tmw

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

How come everyone has a Mr. Beamish action figure to play with BEFORE I DO?!

Heads are gonna roll over this.

nanc said...

i don't have one - i like johnny bravo.

Always On Watch said...

When do the Beamish action figures go up for sale? Gotta have several!

nanc said...

i don't know if he can be bought, aow...

nanc said...

oh, and for good measure "praise be to Yahweh, the G-d of israel" - the G-d of abraham, ISAAC and jacob. genesis 12:3

Mad Zionist said...

This just in: Islam is a terrorist organization, and, like the mafia, once you are in you are in for life until death.

Reference: Anum comment #2.

nanc said...

madze needs an avatar...