Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Beak in the Hot Seat

I have agreed to interview Anum Muhktar. This may sound odd but it promises to be interesting. I promised no scripture as I am not a theologan. Like with Ducky I will
not toss softballs but am aiming at information. It promises to be interesting and unusual segment. The only thing that could top this is the comatose anti semitic 167 demanding a segment.

I will grant a spot to anyone who asks. However I still want to hold a Mr Beamish Presidential press conference. This segment was built as a Mr Beamish vehicle.

FB Jones and Kyle will also be in the Hot seat.

Paging Farmer John the Hot Seat is calling

13 comments:

nanc said...

and we deduced that everybody but me hates golf AND plaid - what on earth is wrong with you people?

J.M. Seals said...

I am going to start playing as soon as I am well. I got some clubs for free a few months ago. I am going to get my friend to teach me before he is of to grad school.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
I left Farmer a message at my site. Maybe he'll consent.

nanc said...

i'm working up the courage to challenge mr. dipippo - the time is nearly right. i feel it coming on. perhaps i'll start with a little shame and then some sympathy.

beak - how come you haven't challenged dr. yeagley to the hotseat? he is always so interesting and studious, kind of like myself, only different...

beakerkin said...

I asked Dr Yeagley if he could do a segment with us. He has yet to get back to me.

Rocco is a busy man and I am sure he has never heard of this site. My dream interview is still Richard Poe.

nanc said...

i've gotten two others to take the challenge just by saying, "bock, bock, bock"! maybe that will work with mr. dipippo? i can be persuasive...

nanc said...

p.s. dr. yeagley is just playing hard to get - to this i say, "bock, bock, bock" as that is what my father's people, the prairie chickens would say.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Anything that doesn't risk serious injury or blood loss isn't a sport.

nanc said...

BEAMISH - have you ever been hit in the head with a golf ball from a hundred yards being driven with a one wood? and they forgot to yell, "FORE"? talk about bloody...not to mention memory loss...now, what was i saying?

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

See what I mean, Nanc. You have to have a series of miscues and violations of greens courtesy for someone to risk getting hurt.

Therefore it's not a sport.

nanc said...

what's not a sport?

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

GOLF, Nanc! Not a sport!

nanc said...

nanc is a good sport!