Thursday, March 23, 2006

Schedule

I need a little downtime but first thing in the morning I will prepare questions for Orange Ducks. The interviews with Justin and Drummaster were solid efforts.

I have landed an exclusive interview with Pakistani musician Glenn Cammel.

This post is brought to you by Longrange B&B studios. Now a word from our sponsors

Introducing the new doll that is sweeping the Middle east Jihadi Joe. What a great way to train your aspiring terrorist.

Jihadi Joe says five phrases 1 Death to the Jews 2 Down with the Crusaders 3 Bush is Hitler 4 I not a terrorist I just look and dress the part 5 Mr Beamish in 08

This must be some evil twisted zionist plot by Beakerkin. Jihadi Joe shall be beheaded for blasphemy. Prepare to meet your maker Hassan Chop

My scimtarit broke it must be that cheap Jew I bought it from ripped me off

Heh Heh Heh Heh Beamish in 08 Am Yisroel Chai I am cornholio

Never mess with the Mad Zionist

This is Hassan Miah saying this Job is tougher then it looks

9 comments:

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

That was... intriguing.

Mad Zionist said...

So, has Beak been raiding the liquor cabinet?

Warren said...

Fumes from the hooka!


LOL!

maccusgermanis said...

Allah will be displeased that "playing with dolls" has been made so much fun for muslim boys. You might as well dip their hands in pigs blood and teach them them chess.

nanc said...

glenn cammel is real?

nanc said...

questions for the orangeducks interview:

when was the last time you were home in the states?

your most fearful moment in iraq?

do you enjoy the comforts of home?

have you missed mbc as much as the rest of us?

beakerkin said...

Nanc

This blog does veer into comedy at times. There is no Glenn Cammel but let those critics who just read the posts miss it.

nanc said...

THIS IS A COMEDY BLOG? and to think i've been being seriousnanc all the while - time to cut loose!

nanc said...

you said never mess with the madzionist - dear G-d - somebody help me - i've been messing with him for quite some time - what do you suppose he'll do? send me a case of those dolls? dear Lord, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!