Monday, June 13, 2005

Vermont Fantasy and Reality

Liberals in NYC paint VT as a liberal utopia and the local residents as hayseeds. This is the reality of VT there is a strong libertarian left sentiment up here. I pity the politician that campaigns on gun control , tobacco taxes and gas taxes. The liberalism is a patriotic kind , no flag burning.

Many a time people ask where did you learn that. The rsidents are family and home focused. What is more important Plato or your kids. I haven't had so much fun in years. I keep praying for knishes and barell pickles but nobody knows what they are.

NYC is my home and I love it but VT is great.

1 comment:

Esther said...

You can always order "stuff" on the Internet to be sent to you -- the glory of the times, so to speak. Enjoy the things indiginous to the area in the meantime. :)