Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Here we go again 167 lost in Space

The Recidoofus is at it again.

I have not been hiding I am en route to Vermont and I just do not have time to spank you.He is a blatant liar , bigot and congenital moron . He should just step out of the closet and admit he is a Communist.

Rushed for time.

Lie Number one: My comments were never unblocked not that I care
Lie Number two : The offer of the reward was genuine.

He also sent emails to some of my readers who fowarded them to me. They know my positions far better then you . This is a sign of desperation on the part of 167. No I am not threatened by your IQ. I am laughing at another blatant fabrication 167/4 is more likely.

Now if you want redemdtion or a response you will have to step into my site. I have never ran from anyone or had the need to censor. You are going to have to be a man and step into this site.You have showed zero courage , zero honesty and zero content.
Have you seen the low loader . You know him quite well.

You want an answer I have not been hiding.

Your site is a warehouse club of bigotry. Some Anti- Semitism in row one, Mormon bashing in row three.

No comments: