Monday, June 20, 2005

A non PC July 4

Every July 4 I pause to remember those who are not free and why. I remember the Cubans and Vietnamese who the liberals sold out. I remember the North Koreans and Chinese who history dealt a harsh reality to. I remember the Nicaraguans who the liberals still moan about. I remember the muslim world who the left view bigoted as genetically predisposed to totalitarianism. I remember those states in Africa we refuse to hold to the norms of civil rights. I remember the brave Iranian and Chinese students who risk harm against oppression. I remember the real indigenous people like Assyrians , Copts, Karen, Kurds, Montagnards who the left ignore while promoting fake indigenous people.

I remember the people who sacraficed for my country and those who served in the military. I remember the firefighters and that look as they passed me on 9-11. I remember that I live in the best country on earth. I remember that 99% of Americans are my brothers in freedom.

To that other 1% David Duke, Chomsky, Hayden, Farakhan and all you Commies and Greens
who are really Red count your blessings and step away from my wallet and back under the rock with the worms. In the USA our price for freedom includes suffering fools.
Remember those who do not share our freedom today as we celebrate our own.

9 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Thank you for your early July 4 post! Indeed, we need to remember what we "live in the best country on earth." If that's Nationalism, so be it.

I'm passing along your July 4 to my friends at the VFW.

BTW, as you gaze at those stars from your vantage point in Vermont, remember the stars on our flag. My ancestors fought and died to preserve what our flag represents. So did the firefighters on 9/11.

Beak,
I continue to pray for you every day.
Stay safe!

Esther said...

Beautiful post, Beak. You've shown a wonderful spirit for July 4th.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, my friend. Continue the march!!

beakerkin said...

Always on the watch Vermonters are wonderful but I miss home. I miss talking foreign affairs with cabbies. I miss being amongst my own last night was the first time I heard the J word. People assume because I am from NYC that I am a wacked out liberal.

Mustang Thank you and Warren for serving.

Elijah : Good to hear from you.

Rob : Archie Bunker I may be many things but not A Bunker.

Always On Watch said...

Robert,
I'm glad to see that you didn't mean the Archie Bunker comment as an insult to Beak. Archie was a prejudiced and ignorant man (lovable to some, though I never much cared for the show--too much screaming for me). Beak is passionate in his convictions but has good foundation for those convictions.
Anyway, RB, your last comment prevented me from firing out an insult of my own in your direction, and such snide action on my part is not consistent with my beliefs.

Warren said...

Well, its not inconsistent with mine, but I'll forebear.

I used to call my dad Archie to make him mad. You can guess what he called me.

LOL

beakerkin said...

Rob

The Recidivist is a Communist as is Robert Lindsay. I do not toss these labels around lightly.

Esther said...

Elijah, Chomsky is an anti-Semitic, anti-American arse and you are best to avoid his rantings, I mean writings.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Archie Bunker was a flaming liberal pansy. Not once did he ever kick Meathead's teeth in.

If some disheveled hippy came into your home, moved into your daughter's room rent free and began calling you a fascist because you paid for everything you own, you're to blame.

Archie Bunker was a pinko-enabler, no better than pinkos themselves.