NBC news had one of the usual sob stories about Gaza on the air. Then it showed families in Egypt
being reunited due to the opening in the wall. The families were not in a Palestinian refugee camps but in Egypt. The reason is that the overwhelming preponderance of Gaza residents are and have always been Egyptian. The Palestinian rouse has always been a shell game contrived by Commies and their Pan Arabist/Jihadist Allies ( think N ASS er) to make Judenfrei greater Arabia more marketable.
Of course improving the lives of Gaza residents has never been the goal of this far left lie. The goal was to abuse a group of people as human hockey pucks. Fill them with hate and rage for the Jews and then capatilize on this populist anti-semitic rage to further communism.
What is a Palestinian? A Palestinian is an Arab who is culturally and ethnically identical to people from adjacent areas. There is no biological connection to Phillistines who lived in the Gaza strip and were Ageans not Arabs. This is as absurd as claiming the current residents of Brooklyn are Canarsie Indians.
Arabs created an ethnically cleansed Judenfrei state in Jordan where Jews had resided long before Arab invasions on 80% of the land. Now Arabs seek to divide the remainder of the 20% and commies talk about "Greater Israel" and apartheid while endorsing more Judenfrei Arab states.
Perhaps the response should be Commies do not have the right to exist. We should take them out of their enclaves and drive them into the sea. Place them all on small boats for Cuba and North Korea.
The above is a semi humorous example of Communist illogic. Lets see Jews have lived in Israel for thousands of years. Commies identify Jews as a nationality on their ID papers and call them a mere religion when politically expedient. The notion that Jews could colonize land that they are clearly indigenous to is as much a farce as the myth Palestinian ethnicity.
Commies have proven to be every bit as obsessed with Jews as Nazis. While the alleged American Jewish community was outraged over the execution of the Rosenberg traitors these same so called Jews were defending show trials run by Stalin on trumped up charges of Zionist conspiracies. The zionist conspiracy bit did not start with 9-11 nuts, but has been a tried and tested commie classic and people have been executed for it. Those of you who doubt this should know that a single language was banned in the Soviet Union, communist Ethiopia and Cuba and that language was Hebrew. Commies (swearing they were Jews) defended Daniel Ortega even as the local Managua house of worship was set on fire. The revolutionary madness makes all other identities including national and ethnicity irrelevant.
Beamish in 08