Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hmmmm A Beakerkin logo

I am looking at the great fun Mr Beamish is having with his beloved logo. We have improved Renoir and the Sphinx. I hope Mr Beamish does the ultimate spoof. The strategic placement of the Mr Beamish logo in the Center of bowing Muslims in Mecca
would be the ultimate comedic spoof. Muslims embrace a new faith Beamishism. I can see the Jihadis outraged.

Now a Beakerkin logo should have the familiar Muppet. Thus Beaker of the Muppets head
on Rambo's body and we have Rambeaker. Or we could put the Beaker face on the Grim Reaper and have the GrimBeaker. We could also put the Beaker head on Wolverines body and have Wolverbeaker. Somehow Spongebeaker would miss the mark.

Now Warren has an excellent logo from Bad Eagle showing a man with an Axe. Jason has an Avatar but it does not lend itself to fun. I like the Tasmanian Devil from the missing link . A good logo lends itself to untold great satire.

8 comments:

Always On Watch said...

The strategic placement of the Mr Beamish logo in the Center of bowing Muslims in Mecca
would be the ultimate comedic spoof. Muslims embrace a new faith Beamishism. I can see the Jihadis outraged.


LOL!

A good logo lends itself to untold great satire.

I've got to figure out how to do graphics!

Always On Watch said...

BTW, I like Jason's avatar--a serious symbol for a serious site.

Maybe I should poll my students to see what they think I should use.

Anonymous said...

Apologies to Monty Python, from the "Life of Brian" (scene - The Sermon on the Mount...)


JESUS: - ...hunger and thirst to see...

MRS. BIG NOSE: - And don't pick your nose.

JESUS: - ...right prevail.

MR. BIG NOSE: - I wasn't going to pick my nose. I was going to thump him!

MAN #2: - You hear that? Blessed are the Greek.

GREGORY: - The Greek?

MAN #2: - Mmm. Well, apparently, he's going to inherit the earth.

GREGORY: - Did anyone catch his name?

MRS. BIG NOSE: - You're not going to thump anybody.

MR. BIG NOSE: - I'll thump him if he calls me 'Big Nose' again.

MR. CHEEKY: - Oh, shut up, Big Nose.

MR. BIG NOSE: - Ah! All right. I warned you. I really will slug you so hard--

MRS. BIG NOSE: - Oh, it's the Beak! Blessed is the Beak! Oh, that's nice, isn't it? I'm glad he's getting something, 'cause he has a hell of a time.

MR. CHEEKY: - Listen. I'm only telling the truth. You have got a very big nose.

MR. BIG NOSE: - Hey. Your nose is going to be three foot wide across your face by the time I've finished with you!


-FJ

beakerkin said...

Hmmm

Jason does run a serious site but there is no way to have fun with that logo.

nanc said...

i'd like to see bin laden in a yarmulke lighting a menorrah...

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Beakerkin,

WTF 3 is done. Hope you like it.

Dan Zaremba said...

So funny.
Beakrambo

Warren said...

I created the "axeman" with Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop 3.

From "Omen" The Axeman

In the days of darkness men feared not the sword and the lance
Nor did he fear the beast of fire... He feared...
THE AXEMAN!!
Once we lose our precious dream there's nothing left to fight
Now you are bound and gagged one last meal is your final right
Many have tried you're not the only one waiting for that final mourn
The future's set dawn is coming time is now the mask will be worn


Bit of conceit on my part. :^)