Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Beak Apologizes to David Horowitz for Judging a book by its Title

Reagular readers of this blog know that I am a huge fan of David Horowitz. I have read all of his later works but avoided one like the plauge. A person that has read at least ten books by an author and hundreds of articles and blog posts should know the general content of the writers intellect and heart.

I have avoided the book Hating Whitey and Other Progresive Causes for years. The title alone was enough to frighten me. However unlike some I have seen the mass insanity of Afrocentism and am well versed in Progressive insanity. People who call themselves Progressive are self deluded Utopians on a crack pipe dream to nowhere. Their self righteous PC bigotry is more annoying then genuine rednecks. Rednecks at least know how to have fun when they aren't being stupid.

I recieved the book as a generous gift for a donation to the Center for popular Culture. I wish they would offer autographed books as an incentive. Having the opportunity to have an autographed book is a treat. It would be a great fund raiser as well.

I am thinking of my next serialized book an there are many options.

1 Hating Whitey 2 The Case for Democracy 3 The Black Book of Communism 4 Malkin's Liberal Unhinged 5 Red Star over Hollywood 6 More Naipul 7 More Henri Bernhard Levy
8 Vile France 9 The Third Chimpanze 10 Why the Left Hates America 11 Reagan's War and Sarajevo Rose. On top of that I am getting another set of books from Front Page Magazine.

If my regular readers have a preference let me know.

I also have a post that I rejected as unfit for this site that should run on Bad Eagle. I was researching a post on Ward Churchill and the Sandanistas and found out Ward Churchill worked for Soldier of Fortune Magazine and supported the Southern Contras. Ward Churchill is not a topic we discuss on this site so I offered it to Bad Eagle. I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

6 comments:

Dan Zaremba said...

Funny you mentioned that book.
It is the only one book written by Horowitz I haven't read.
In fact I think I'll buy it.

Warren said...

I have an autographed copy of "Radical Son". Unfortunately, I bought it used.

beakerkin said...

My next two books from Mr Horowitz are autographed. He is realeasing a booklet on Professors and has updated Destructive Generation.

Most of his staff have written books as well and one can ask for an autographed copy with a modest donation. I am trying to aquire a Glazov book as well.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Beakerkin,

You oughta start hanging out at the The Autonomist. It's like a Moonbat Central Reunion Tour.

Mike's America said...

"People who call themselves Progressive are self deluded Utopians on a crack pipe dream to nowhere. Their self righteous PC bigotry is more annoying then genuine rednecks. Rednecks at least know how to have fun when they aren't being stupid."

That was great! You nailed it!

beakerkin said...

Mike

Welcome to the blog.

I have been fighting the totalitarians from the late 80's. I was reborn as a Cold Warrior when the far left held an antisemitic rally in NYC while the buildings were still burning on the Saturday after 9-11 in Union Square. The media focused on some stupid coments by Falwell blaming 9-11 on gays. However the media ignored the 2,000 poeople blaming Jews, Israel, Big Oil, Neocons, Mossad, CIA and everyone except the actual culprits for 9-11.