Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Who is gay ???

I am kind of perplexed with all of the talk about who is and who is not gay. The truth is that we can not really tell who is gay by vocation or interest.

A friend of mine who sometimes comments here is gay. He served as a proud chaplain in the Army
and has children and lives in Texas. On the other hand I worked in women's fashion in the famed garment center for well over a decade. Unlike my friend Justin I am often found in art museums or in Broadway shows. I prefer Surfer instrumentals, Pink Floyd, British Invasion Music and will listen to a Broadway show tune album on rare occasion. I live in NYC and have lived in Union Square which is very gay and communist. The stereotypes would say I am gay and Justin is not but life isn't stereotypes.

Some of us feel Yeagley may or may not be gay. He says he is some sort of asexual type probably due to a mental defect or two. He did describe a romance in college with a Jewish female that didn't work out. He does have an interest in womens fashion which is unusual. However, I worked with many gay and straight people in the fashion industry. I can probably do Yeagley one better in that I actually designed something that did get sold in Lord and Taylor and that is a real long story.

There is plenty of speculation about the orientation of poultry. This is caused by his constantly outing other people. To be honest I really do not care who is or is not gay. It has less impact on me personally than working next to a vegan. Working next to a vegan who gives me headaches
about my love of KFC and Cuban cuisine is a bummer. Being in a relationship with a vegan is a deal killer for me as I like to bond over a meal. The Tranquil Sea does not eat Beef or Pork but I am able to make do. I explained to the Beloved Sprite that my people do eat Beef and I will eat pork where it is appropriate as in Cuban sandwiches.

Maybe Poultry who uses gay as an epithet is not as evolved as he thinks. I do not see gay as an epithet, it just is not me.

To the clown who thinks I should adopt a tribe and give myself a name. I am a member of an ancient tribe known as the tribe of Judah. I do have a tribal name as well so I am not lacking there. Oddly some communist antisemite claimed that my religious name was an alias. Actually,
it is only used for ceremonies and only my immediate family knows what that name is. Oddly, as I never state what it is I can never be called to perform ceremonies. I use the Spaghetti Western
Technique of the man with no name to avoid ceremonies. When asked I state the name on the birth certificate only. I think only my parents and Rav Roov know what that name is.

13 comments:

SecondComingOfBast said...

Why would it be all right for you as a Jew to eat pork on a Cuban sandwich but no (or few) other ways?

Check out the new Cuban blog on my blogroll, its called Babalu. You'd probably like it.

beakerkin said...

Pagan

I actually interviewed one of the authors of that site here in 2007?
I actually comment on that site every now and then. Henry and the Duck exchanged words and CB had an interesting line or two.

In general I try to avoid pork, but will eat it if it is an essential part of the cuisine as in a Cuban Sandwich or if I were in a KC barbecue pork ribs.

Anonymous said...

He likes to be praised, if I was a male being compared to the commentator talking about another mans' looks, color of his long black hair, eyes, build comparing himself with yeagley as they both are very agile! I would feel very uncomfortable, but not yeagley, this poster gushes over him. Even describing himself with brown hair and hazel eyes.

On the other hand, the poster sounds so like the demented one....I believe the demented one is posing in drag just to be near whatever yeagley is, love has no boundry....

I believe yeagley IS Gay, he doesn't show any restraint when he labels our President Gay, or any other people in high places, especially the Women. He is so envious, he should just come out of the closet already....no shame in being gay, the shame is when you bash those who are!

Anonymous said...

Out of curiosity, who suggested you need to find a tribe?

Also, I've heard many different reasons for why practicing Jews and Muslims do not usually eat pork. What's your take on pork consumption and Kosher guidelines? Is it more of an identity marker, without necessarily following that something is inherently wrong with pigs? I've heard that it's not necessarily that pigs are "unclean," but rather are unfit for consumption.

A good Lebanese friend of mine, who's Shia, really only follows halal instructions by not eating pork. Everything but alcohol is fair game to him and his brother. He's blown away that pig "hate" can just as easily be pig "love" in many communities outside certain Semitic religious practices.

Ray

Ducky's here said...

Constant? Are you insane?

I've only sated the obvious about GayEagle. That hardly qualifies as "constant". And there are others who agree.

For the record, I am very straight not that it should matter. GayEagle is of interest only because he's one of those clowns that is closeted and also anti-gay. Lots of that among right wing pols and right wingers in general.

Meanwhile, what do you think of the recent stories in The Guardian about Israel's dealings with South Africa which included nuclear technology in exchange for yellowcake ore? Yes sir, the rogue state was at it again. Support of apartheid is something you kahanist freaks and Yeagley have in common.

beakerkin said...

Duncy

The Guardian is not a reliable source and their reporting has come under fire. Apartheid seems to be peachy with you when it is practiced by Muslims. How many ethnicaly cleansed Muslim states do commies need.

I would remind you of your support for blood libel stories of dem Jooos harvesting organs in Haiti that turned out to be false. Then again when one is a hard core antisemite this is to be expected.

Speaking of rouge states is appears that a certain Crack addict
has been directing a terrorist group and arming others. This is factual

Funny there are plenty of people who have made similar claims about you being gay. I am offering you the opportunity to "man up". Are you gay? We will not hold it against you. If the standard is that people think you are gay therefore you are gay than you would have a lot more to answer for than Yeagley.

Ray

Yeagley states he is not gay and this is sufficient. Being gay or not would not make him less bigoted
or kooky.

Batty Ann has told me to chose a tribe and select a name. I am already a member of the tribe of Judah and have had a tribal name for years. I am quite happy with my tribal situation and keep my name unspoken. I do not care to sing in public and as my name remains unknown I can not be asked.

I am not religious in temperment although my family is Orthodox and I was educated at religious schools. I am secular in orientaion and prefer the larger community of Americanism. I experience the surrounding cultures and enjoy life only as a true NYer can. I have been adopted by the Guyanese Community and enjoy
my life within my adopted community.

CM said...

I don't eat pork, and I'm not Jew! I do keep bacon around because of the Grandkid visiting.

I see a pig and(demented one) I think see they are too close to human skin than I care to consume. All pink and fleshy....

Ducky's here said...

Beak, I believe the claim started with Beamish.

Now when you are as shallow and dumb as Beamish it's tough to be creative so he plays either the anti-semite or the gay card. He's a loser.

It's like you always playing the anti-semite card because you are so lame you can't handle the legitimate criticism of Israel.

Now run along and help your political hero save us from the squeegee men.

Some day you'll get over your days in the garment district and, as far as I can tell, being forced out of the family business. But you're safe in a dysfunctional agency filling out forms. Employment for life in the most nanny of nanny environments but you will still rail at the ones who can cut it in the private sector.

Ducky's here said...

Beak, I was upset to hear that Aspen Public Radio is dropping its "Opera in the Afternoon" podcast. Does that make me gay?

I have a fine arts degree. Gay?

I think heavy metal sucks the gas pipe. Gay?

I think the New York Spankees pretty much suck. Gay?

How can you tell other than when you go batshite crazy like GayEagle?

Ducky's here said...

Harvesting organs in Haiti? I don't recall that. Where do you find this crap?

Of course there was the harvesting of organs from the corpses of "suspected militants" (i.e. civilians) so you may be referring to that.

And anyone who believes that Likud doesn't crap chocolate ice cream and pee perfume is an anti-semite, right?

beakerkin said...

Ducky

If the standard is other people believing you're gay than plenty of people think you are gay. The charge that you are gay was frequently made at FPM long before
Mr Beamish.

Yeagley says he is not gay, so be it. You say you are not gay, so be it. However, if I were to guess who is more probably gay you would beat Yeagley. I really do not care who is gay or not. Obviously, you are not quite as evolved as you think as you are using the term as a pejorative.

Note, I never use gay as a pejorative. It is merely an alternate way of life I do not prctice. How long does one have to practice homosexuality before one becomes an expert?

beakerkin said...

Ducky

If the standard is other people believing you're gay than plenty of people think you are gay. The charge that you are gay was frequently made at FPM long before
Mr Beamish.

Yeagley says he is not gay, so be it. You say you are not gay, so be it. However, if I were to guess who is more probably gay you would beat Yeagley. I really do not care who is gay or not. Obviously, you are not quite as evolved as you think as you are using the term as a pejorative.

Note, I never use gay as a pejorative. It is merely an alternate way of life I do not prctice. How long does one have to practice homosexuality before one becomes an expert?

SecondComingOfBast said...

Actually its fun to use gay as a pejorative, as in "that's gay", or simply the time honored "gay". It pretty much ends all debate. I love to point out on comic book fan sites that they probably have the highest percentage of gays than any other group. No one has yet disputed me on that.