Monday, October 02, 2006

The Return Home

I will be traveling back to Vermont tommorow morning. Once I clear the NJ Turnpike it should be clear sailing. The hardest part of the trip is the ride from the NJ Turnpike to the Garden State. I-87 in between Glen Falls NY and Plattsburgh has amazin scenic views. The views in NH are much better but I try to spend daylight hours in the North Country.

I will stop for food and fuel at New Baltimore as they are one of the few places that has a Roy Rodgers. from New Baltimore to Platsburg is 187 miles so sometimes I pick up extra fuel at Glen Falls.

I should be back in the evening.

5 comments:

nanc said...

hey beak - blessed and peaceful yom kippur to you and your family.

and we're slamminramawingdings at longrange!

elmers brother said...

you seem to get a lot of mileage out posts like this too.

The Merry Widow said...

EB- Well it is sort of a journal, so what's happening will be reflected in what's occupying Beaker's thoughts! We are spectators of his life, with commentary!
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw

nanc said...

elbro - BWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHHH WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

okay i feel much better now.

elmers brother said...

at least nanc got my joke.