Sunday, October 22, 2006

One of those dreaded Straight Ahead Posts

I want to thank the Editrix for delivering on my hype. I tend to hype these interviews and this one is clearly one of the better ones. Someday I will try and talk Mark Alexander or Jams into a UK type of interview. I am going to see if I can coax Batya of Shiloh Musings into this type of interview.

The Top Ten Most Wanted Interviews

1 Jason Pappas
2 Farmer John
3 Mustang
4 Mark Alexander
5 Amil of Bad Eagle
6 Angel Of Woman Honor Thyself
7 Batya of Shiloh
8 Kuhnkat
9 Morgan/Jingoist
10 Cubed

An interview between myself and Kuhnkat might come out of the WWE. I think it would be a tour de force in comedy.

At some point in the Future I have some serious Farmer John/Beakerkin speacials. I want to do a couple of Christian themed posts. There are some minor points I wish to
develop along those lines.

I am reading The End Of Commitment by Hollander. It is the story of far leftists clinging to their identites or moving ahead after Communism's failure. This may appear in some future posts. It is an important book to read when trying to understand Poultry. John Brown and Gert belong in the realm of mental pathologies.

2 comments:

elmers brother said...

beak I have been working out getting ready for the dodgeball game, don't tell me it was all in vain?

beakerkin said...

It is in the works