Sunday, June 11, 2006

Next

I will try and schedule an interview with Russet Shadows this week. Those of you who were Moonbat Central hands should be familiar with Russet. The interview segments are widely popular and other then one deranged subject have come out fine. Uptown Steve lacked the class to answer the questions one by one like everyone else and spent the day crying. At some point we should have offered The Merry Widow an interview. Hopefully she will sit for an interview in the near future.

I want to talk about one particular nutcase . John Brown posted well over 200 times all deleted on this site. The problem is Brown wants your reaction and as Warren has pointed out is more akin to an obscene phone caller then a pundit. He has a site that nobody reads. On his average post he has zero response and his posts are comedic
such as New Orleans genocide. The constant themes on the Commie far left is a loathing of America and anti semitism. Brown is banned for life and his other pen name H-ass-an is banned as well.

At some point in the future I will try and work out an interview with Florian at his site. The following ground rules will be established no questions from John Brown or Uptown Steve will be accepted. They have not earned the right to ask questions due to chronic misbehavior. I did have a segment where I answered questions from the readers.

Let the readers decide if they want another you get to ask the questions post or a formal interview at Florian's is what you want to read. Either way John Brown and Uptown remain banned.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Beaker! I don't know why anyone would be interested in me, but I would be honored to be subject to the hot seat! AoW or Nanc are terrific and I would love to pull Nanc's chain. After all as her official fan club I should get some priviledges!
The Energizer Bunny would be a hoot, too!

tmw

elmers brother said...

tmw - I can hardly wait.

Beaker, Uppity and JB combined couldn't hold a candle to you, Beamish and Warren. I will say that I don't mind getting my kicks mocking JB somewhere else.

JB - Where's my gravy, numbnuts?!

elmers brother said...

dangit how could I leave out Felis.

beakerkin said...

Elmer

John Brown gets upset at my posts because we put the shoe on the other foot. Communists are used to placing every aspect of America under scrutiny. However they get upset when you do the same to their own history. Do note that Ducky feels a need to defend Cuba.

The era of kids glove reatment of Commies is over. You do seem to upset John Brown more then anyone else.

elmers brother said...

this is one of the reasons I think mocking (this has worked with Herr Doktor Pino as well) should be added to your list

Anonymous said...

EB- Thanks for the compliment!
File under weird stuff, got home from church about 1/2 hr. ago, one of my neighbors came over to tell me about an hour before that, my yard was on fire! We've been in a drought and apparently some kids threw firecrackers at the dry parts of the grass, voila! Thank G*D for my neighbors who smelled smoke and came over and doused it.
Looks like we might get rain later, I certainly hope. Beaker, is your part of the country still getting drenched? I heard from friends who have family in NH say it's been rainning straight since Mother's Day. Stay dry and don't get flooded out! If you need a boat, I still have that 15 footer in the side yard!

tmw

Brooke said...

HAHAHA! 200 times, JB? Loser.

Pino seems to be prone to bouts of silence, followed by bursts of un-Muslim like (yeah, right) profanity.

He, also, is a loser of the highest order.

Can't wait for those interviews, Beak!

elmers brother said...

Brooke -

His silence has alwasys come after insulting the pussies of jihad. He posted about the 19 "heroes" of 9/11. I called them pussies and that's when he shut the comments down.

elmers brother said...

His fits of profanity seem to come from his third or fourth personality, or a ghost writer.

nanc said...

tmw - my chain is rusty and difficult to pull. perhaps some wd40 would be in order!

nanc said...

p.s. - thank you tmw.

nanc said...

p.p.s. - that's me being goodnanc.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Man, what's up with all the multiple personality disorder cracks? Only one of my personalities has that and the rest are sane, but no... you just gotta harp. Keep pushing that red button. Lean on that doorbell. He'll come.

Anonymous said...

Mr. Pres-elect- Because we've been hanging around you so long that our single selves started to feel lonely and jealous!

tmw

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

tmw,

Well, sometimes we get sensitive about that. Except when he doesn't.