Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Death March

Among the piles of books I have read are Knox's account of the Bataan Death March. I have also read stories of death marches of conentration camp survivors so they would not be liberated. Imagine a Bataan death march where the marchers were women and children and the elderly. On the real Bataan death March brave Phillipinnos often risked their lives to aid a GI. On this death march the sons and duaghters of Allah raped and murdered the death marchers.

Yey there are some who try and blame the Armenians and deny the barbarity of the massacre. I have read acoounts of the Bataan Death March and even those in the Holocaust and have not read the depravity inflicted upon women and Children in the Armenian genocide. These accounts come from clergymen, nurses of mostly non aligned countries.

9 comments:

Mad Zionist said...

Beak, I have the answer to that troll problem. Check out my blog.

elmers brother said...

madz do you lose the comments you had before when install this? someone else told me you did?

Mad Zionist said...

Yes, that is the case, Elmer. Well worth it in my estimation, but that does happen, unfortunately. They are still saverd at blogger, though, so they can be retrieved if you need them by removing Haloscan.

beakerkin said...

I am hesitant to do this as TMW and Farmer John are not tech savy.
This may have to come to pass as I am going on delayed comment at working hours.

Brown.
Uptown Steve
Socrates Are all history.

Anonymous said...

Beaker- If someone can walk me through it, I'll do my best. No reason to not take precautions, I have been able to post on EB's site so I believe I know what I was doing wrong. It was so simple I'm embarressed with my missing it! But do take precautions, you don't want some slimey virus or other communicable disease spread and what has been happening the last few days is inexcusable. The above mentioned perpetrators are really not fit for society, high or not!
BTW- The phone line was messed up overnight, so I may cut out or whatever, frustrating but not life threatening.
Good morning and G*D bless all, mostly!

tmw
P.S. Beaker, since we can contact each other, don't worry, I may learn something new!
tmw

beakerkin said...

For now I will enable the moderate comments while I am at work. Uptown and Brown will not get posted here.

Anonymous said...

You're a good man, Mr. Beakerkin!

tmw

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Farmer knows how to use HaloScan. Mustang uses that system.

Always On Watch said...

Not too many years ago, I read a book on the Bataan Death March. I think the book was a new one, but I'm not sure.