Friday, December 29, 2006

We take our food too seriously in NYC

I was quite amused to find a story in todays NY Post about a woman who assaulted a convenience store clerk because he did not put whipped cream on her Hot Chocolate. Now I prefer marshmellows but violence over bad service is a tad uncalled for. Who knows what this woman would do in a resturant that forgot crutons or gave her the wrong salad dressing.

When I go out to eat I am known for being very patient and freindly with the staff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were that guy, I'd quit my job, write down her license plate number, stalk her for about a month, and then I would beat the living tar out of her until she shit marshmallow.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Steve,

Why so lenient? If it'd been me, the news story would have been "store clerk snaps and chokes customer to death with marshmellows, police arrive to gruesome scene of store clerk skipping rope with customer's small intestine" with no explanation of the cause whatsoever.