Thursday, December 14, 2006

Overdue links

I added a whole bunch of new links and I am in the process of placing a few additional links.

The only names that may be unfamiliar to some are Amil, Possum and the Solid Surfer.

Amil Imani is a friend from Bad Eagle. He is an Iranian Dissident who yearns for his country to be free of the mullahocracy. I am frankly sick and tired of all the leftist jerks who spend three weeks in Iran and proclaim themselves experts.

Possum, The Solid Surfer and Russet Shadows all have under rated blogs.

I moved Florian's link way up near the top. I can't do all the interviews by myself and he has been gracious to help me out and reinterview some classic guests.

Adding links in alpha is much more time consuming than beta. Adding links in beta takes seconds.

I want to call attention to the idiot Comwad Gertrude. He seems to be worried about Pam of Atlas Shrugged because she wrote a post from a UK news site that had a story about a missing school girl being turned into Kebabs. Gertrude totally ignores the Jews killing Christians for Matzah shows on Egyptian TV or Iranian TV that runs movies with Israeli doctors stealing Pseudostinian girls eyeballs. He then trots out the excuse I didn't know Pam was Jewish. This is a game Gertrude plays as he focuses almost 100% of his blog on criticizing Israel from a typical Commie stance. Then he trots out the I am pro Israel because I Co-authored an article that said Israel should not be compared to Nazi Germany. He does compare MZ to a Nazi regularly. He also plays the game of dismissing genuine attacks by Muslims on Jews as the work of a few while going into overdrive about every imagined Commie foible written by Jooos.
There are plenty of Muslim threats to exterminate Jooooos and Holocaust denial is a routine topic in Muslim media that is state sponsored. However Gertrude does not say a single word about that while going into overdrive about Randoids with funny Kebab posts.

Lost in this mix is Greg who is looking more absurd with every idiotic pronouncement from Gert. What type of Zionist provides cover for an blatant anti- semite with an Elmer Fudd type of Israel obsession?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

ps - Your beta version hates me. Just call me incognito.

-FJ

beakerkin said...

Well this blog is John Brown and Ducky free at the moment.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the link Beak.

No ducky, count your blessings!

Always On Watch said...

I think that I first found Amil Imani at Faith Freedom.

He writes outstanding essays, and I often visit his web site.

Anonymous said...

surfer is closing shop - he and mrs. surfer are expecting a wee surfer soon. he'll be out and about though.

Anonymous said...

the last one was me in case i didn't say so.

nanc

Anonymous said...

i think i recognize incognito...

nanc

p.s. now let's see if he recognizes me.

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is always a bright side!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous KuhnKat

Anonymous said...

I will check out their blogs, but I think I've posted on Russet's blog before.

Anonymous said...

I can get in, but I can't swear it's me. Only an IP check knows for sure.

Anonymous said...

FJ- That is a plus, you know! A little inconvenience for peace and no poopy patrols!
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw

Anonymous said...

i miss my avatar.

nanc

Always On Watch said...

Mr. Beamish is here! :)

Hey, why does Rob's avatar appear, but mine doesn't?

Anonymous said...

AoW- Rob went beta! I have to post as anonymous on his site! Just like I do here and on Eyes.
:sniffle: I guess we just aren't :sniff: good enough anymore!
:pout:

tmw

Anonymous said...

just another way to weed us out...

nanc

Anonymous said...

I'd better go put on my mourning weeds, then. I could never go out, looking like this...

-FJ

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll post "anonymous", nothing else seems to work!....Damn!

Tazz.

Anonymous said...

Hey Beak,
Thanks for the link. Yes what Nanc says is true...I'm stepping down for the time being...but the site will remain up (and may continue at some point), and there's plenty of material on it, and so I still appreciate the link and the plug. (Plus your site is a featured link on it too!)