Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Trolls disected

Trolls are a pain in the neck for those of us who blog.Most of us have them from time to time. They come with psychological illness onto your site and try to steal something they did not create, your audience.

This is not to say that we do not enjoy dissent. We do have a range of issues to discuss and often we discuss them. I am a social liberal and as such sometimes disagree with some of my readers.

Trolls are human failures and attention seekers. The first example is the retarded girl Janice. She roams from Jewish site to Jewish site with her stupidity.Obviously, she is an outcast as my nieces do not have the time to trade barbs with adults. Moreover, like most teens my nieces are interested in boys, idiotic music and have many friends.

The second example is John Bwown who has caused sites to go into moderation. Brown has his own site with no readers and even with placement of articles in Indy media
no audience. It seems that the market place has spoken and even his fellow far lefties at Renegade Eye judge him to be insane. The lefties are happy in their own universe, but Brown doesn't have the social skills to build an audience there. In fact he gets more traffic parodying me than his own site.

The third example is Weazie the master of cut and paste. He built his blog and nobody cares. He may get a few comments from the failed writer Socrates, but only if I show up. His clumsy flirting with Nanc is quite funny because he is sooo inept.
Cut and paste articles, predictable content and zero social skills add up to an empty board.

Example number four is the unmanly cowardly Gertrude/Beakerpoop a real lowlife. Gertrude has an odd obsession with Joooooos and Israel and writes exclusively on this topic. There is nothing wrong with a Jewish writer doing so. I also see nothing wrong with a Pseudostinian writer writing their perspective. Why does the probably gay Gert who lives in the UK feel a need to comment on dem Joooos and dem Jooooos 24/7? The reason is that he is an anti-semite with one odd friend the idiotic Greg who is often smarter than he looks. An unknown poster compared the Talmud to Mein Kamf and Greg blamed Gert. Greg has even admitted that Gert is obsessed with Israel.
Even Greg doesn't waste his time with comments on Gert's site.

Example number five is the Duck who is clearly more skilled than the rest. He has a few social skills but is also an attention addict. I am fairly certain that I will place a remark about a forgotten film Harry and Tonto and he will give us a long winded lecture. It may be that he is the only person who cares about these obscure films and moot points like how comwad Robeson says the Nword thirty times in the Emperor Jones and is politically correct.

Trolls seek attention like a narcotic. They come to this site because they have a fantasy that they can get a point across we can not deal with in two seconds. My advice is set your standards and enforce them. Posting on any blog is predicated on good behavior. One may create their own blog, but the motto of build it and they will come doesn't work.

Beamish in 08

Warning, anyone who remembers Harry and Tonto has dated themselves

18 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Warning, anyone who remembers Harry and Tonto has dated themselves

Whew! I don't remember that one.

Always On Watch said...

Duck usually posts on topic, and at my site, is on his best behavior. Hence, he is welcome to post at my site. Besides, he's been at my site almost from day one.

As to censorship, I'm with Warren: my property, my rules.

beakerkin said...

Hary and Tonto was a great film with Art Carney as a retired New Yorker traveling across country with his cat Tonto. Some well made films are indeed forgotten and others linger with us long after they should have like Dirty Dancing arghhhhhh.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
As of yesterday, in order to post to a Beta site, commenters need a gmail account.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
I didn't see that movie. It has a cat in it, and I'd have remembered if I'd seen it.

VerityINK said...

I remember Harry and Tonto! And I still don't see me in your blog roll links. How come?

Anonymous said...

How to raise a little piggy, Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland"...

Speak roughly to your little boy,
And beat him when he sneezes:
He only does it to annoy,
Because he knows it teases

Wow! wow! wow!

I speak severely to my boy,
I beat him when he sneezes;
For he can thoroughly enjoy
The pepper when he pleases!

Wow! wow! wow!


-FJ

beakerkin said...

I do not have a G-mail account myself. Hmmmm.

Harry and Tonto was a good but depressing film on many levels. The cat did play a role and I will not spoil the ending. It is about the changes and things we go through as we age.

beakerkin said...

Very

Drummaster will take care of that when I return home. I can place links in beta but not the original.

beakerkin said...

Donal

I provided a link lets see if it holds.

Anonymous said...

I think Warren's post on cyberstalkers was spot on! Discribed the stinkers very well, and indepth.

tmw

VerityINK said...

Thanks Beak-- Can you list me as The DU d'RAT Review, tho? Only those at FPM know me as Donal.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
I will not spoil the ending. It is about the changes and things we go through as we age.

I'm finding out about those changes, firsthand. Ugh!

elmers brother said...

okay beak I had to switch to beta to get it to work


brown stain is lower than a troll..he's a criminal

Anonymous said...

this is a test of the american hacker subsystem. If I get in and you see this, I am one helluva smart dude.

Warren said...

Was Harry the Lone Ranger's first name?

;^)

beakerkin said...

Warren

You are the second person to bring up the Lone Ranger. I guess I am really dating myself if I know who that Tonto is.

I was mildly surpirised that a couple of you even remembered Harry and Tonto. It was a good film about those changes in life that all of us have to deal with as we age. However, seeing it as a young kid I remembered the darn cat and the old man driving across country. The film was more memorable as an adult.

Anonymous said...

Warren- I think it was Bruce! ;-}

tmw