Sunday, February 21, 2010

A treat

When I was in Vermont one of the things I missed was talk radio. I could listen to Mark Levin all the way near Northern Vermont from my home station in NY WABC. Now it is not politically correct to listen to talk radio on public transportation in NYC. This just is not something done although it is feasible.

I do not know why some smart program manager in Vermont does not run Mark Levin in Vermont. When Imus went off the air it was replaced with a very Conservative show called the War Room. The funny part is that show has remained in Vermont since I left and is very popular. Sadly it is not run in NYC.

One of my favorite shows was the John Batchelor show. It featured expert interviews and was very informative. One could have an author pitching a history book to the standard political analysis.

No comments: