Monday, February 01, 2010

In Support of the Duck

I am utterly amazed at what it takes to get banned at Bad Eagle. I disagree with the statements of the Duck. However, his comments are no worse than the fare posted by many regulars. The claim that I encouraged the Duck or Pagan Temple to post at Bad Eagle is a lie.

The Duck is a well known commenter who has been at FPM for around six years and has been on various sites.

A braver man would take up the the challenge on the subjects and go forward. I have not had anything close to behavior at this site in six years that warranted anything close to a ban at this site.

For the record I do not know if Pagan Temple is living an alternative lifestyle. My hunch is that he is having fun at the Dr's expense. I would rather see the Dr. answer
how the subject of homosexuality should be treated under US law than go off on religious tangents.

5 comments:

Ducky's here said...

I can vouch that Beak never encouraged me to post at GayEagle.com.

I simply became fascinated by Yeagley's radical racial theories.

I also discovered that he strong armed an Oklahoma Arts Council into having him write the score for a silent film. He apparently wasn't up to the task because the project failed. Too bad, an early silent with an entirely Native American cast. It would have had considerable historical value at the least.

Anonymous said...

Historical or hysterical?

The_Editrix said...

"The claim that I encouraged the Duck or Pagan Temple to post at Bad Eagle is a lie."

But he lies when he opens his mouth. So what else is new?

SecondComingOfBast said...

Yeah, I was just messing with him. I think he caught on too, because I never got much of a rise out of him. He actually gave me good advice during our last exchange on the subject, to wit that it was wrong of me to want to become a woman, because I was wanting to make my love of women a perpetual state of existence, and it wasn't meant to be that way. Or something like that.

I fessed up to him and urged him to follow your advice on the subject of this last post, but I doubt he'll listen. He's pretty thick.

Z said...

Not that this is a really relevant comment, but I think Ducky STOPPED blogging at FPM about 6 years ago, didn't you, Ducky? Seems like you were gone a long time ago.