Friday, October 21, 2005

Whoa Oriana Fallaci takes no prisoners

I am now in New Jersey visiting my Nephew of the familiar High Voltage blog. I am reading Oriana Fallaci's the Pride and Rage . I am about one third through the book and my jaw is on the ground.

Those of you who have read my book reviews know I seldom give a great review. I am reading the book and I amazed at her courage and fire. If you want to read a tough well composed attack on Johny Jihad this is it.

Now I have been disappointed by books with great starts and lousy endings. If you see this book in the book store grab it. Maybe we should see if it is available in cassete form for the bird brained duck.

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
I read Fallaci's book shortly after it was published. I'm glad you're discovering it! Your reaction is the same as mine, and have developed a preference for the term "the sons of Allah."