Saturday, October 29, 2005

Happy Birthday to Warren

I want to pause from Duck hunting to talk about the relevant.

Let us pause and wish a happy Birthday to Warren and wish him the best in the current year. Long term readers of this blog know that most of us are a small family.
Warren was there from the beging of this blog when we were besiged by anti Semites from the UK. Warren and I batted them around but they fled as soon as Jason gave them a shot between the eyes.

I have a fondness for 90% of the readers but Warren is a special friend to all that post here without numbers or named after poultry.

For those that read but do not comment . B is a friend and we agree on many things
in another era our paths might have been reversed.

5 comments:

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Happy Birthday Cuzin Warren!

hehe

Jason Pappas said...

Happy B-day Warren.

Always On Watch said...

I'm a day late with this: Happy Birthday, Warren.

Warren said...

Thank you all, especially you, Beak! :^)

I was a little late myself, twelve hours work on my birthday, fourteen or fifteen yesterday, depending whether you count that back hour as one hour or two. I needed that extra hour for sleep though!

LOL

Esther said...

Happy belated, warren!!!!!