Saturday, October 08, 2005

Its my City and I will Die where I want to

NYC is not an exotic location to me it is home. I am tired of religious zealots attacking my home. I am tired of communists whinning and telling me its is a big conspiracy and I must undersdtand their rage. No I do not need or care to understand their anger. I just need to hunt and kill the religious nuts before they blow my home up yet again.

The communists are the defacto allies of the religious nuts and they enable and provide tactical support. This time NYC residents should once and for all casst away our fame tolerance and let the traitors have it. How many of our loved ones have to die before the far left stops desecraing their memory ?

The far left many of whom also call NYC home has lost its collective mind. I find nothing more scandalous then the psychological pathology of the far left to play games with the memories of our loved ones. If they wish to live in an Israel type of existence where being blown up on the way for a slice of pizza is just a fact of life they can. I will never accept this as reality in my home.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

If they wish to live in an Israel type of existence where being blown up on the way for a slice of pizza is just a fact of life they can. I will never accept this as reality in my home.

Well, it is the reality, but like you, I'm not going to roll over, keep quiet, and accept this way of life as inevitable.

Letting terrorism stop us from carrying on is giving in. And so is accepting this surrealism as "normal now." Tacit submission is giving them another victory.

Remember this line of poetry: "Rage against the dying of the light." Yes, I know that the poem is about death. But freedom will die as surely if we allow it to.

NYC is a prime target as is D.C. I am not afraid, however. I am angry, and justly so.

Tolerance in the face of those who will kill us is stupid.

beakerkin said...

Always

The fact that terror is part of our life does not mean we should ever accept it. More then ever we must fight the terrorist and those who preach moral equivalency.