Sunday, October 16, 2005

More Stupidity from the left

On my way to the Gas station I heard the latest far left fantasy. A few eggheads from UVM are holding a secession confrence in Montpelier. The far left has finaly gone off the deep end. A state dependent on Pork wants to talk about forming its own country.

Lets see the Dairy industry without hefty subsidies goes in the toilet. The profusion of Federal jobs given as a payback for clout goes in the toilet. Basic understanding of the local economy of Vermont is lost on these insane far left eggheads.

As the far left becomes more irrelevant they become more bizzarre. Lets refight the civil war . Been there done that over one hundred years ago. Here is a great idea how about sending far left types to Cuba . We can get some tires and some Copertone for the trip from Key West. They can even name their new Cuban home Chomskyville.

Regular Vermonters and sane people just shake their heads at this stupidity.

4 comments:

Warren said...

It is rather nonsensical. Imagine so small a state with such a large place at the federal feeding trough, ceding from the Union.

I think the Civil War settled that long ago!

But if they actually managed to do it, think of all the wonderful Ludite policies they could pursue.

LOL

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Oh no. I'm going to have to help Beakerkin build an underground railroad to smuggle out all the Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey.

beakerkin said...

Freepers understand markets Duck and Vermont gets far more revenue then ikt puts in.

Beamish I won't touch Commie Ben and Jerry's products even when it is offered for free.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

I love B&J's Chunky Monkey. In fact, the logical combination of banana ice cream, walnuts, and fudge chunks is the only exception I have found to the rule that states that leftists are incapable of rational thought. Believe me, I'll searched long and hard. So, Chunky Monkey is an indulgence I allow myself. Just a small glimmer of chance in a world lacking reasons to keep leftists around.