Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beavis and Barak Obama with Daria

Beavis Heh heh heh
Barak Hope duhhh change hope duuu
Beavis: Hey dickwad this change hope thing is lame
Barak: My uncle liberated Auschwitz heh heh hope change duhhh
Daria: Was your Uncle in the Soviet Army
Barak: No my duhh Uncle liberated Art Buchwald Concentration camp. Duh hope change
Beavis: I am cornholio there is no TP for my bunghole
Barak: Hope there is change for your TP and your bunghole
Daria: Art Buchwald was a writer
Barak: Duhhh well why did he have a concentration camp named after him duhhh
Daria: The camp was Buchenwald. Hope the special ed students change these answers before going
to history class with Mr Beamish.
Barak: Duhhh I am just dyslexic are you sure this Art Buchwald guy had nothing to do with concentration camps.
Beavis: The Great Cornholio will change my bunghole
Daria: I think Cornholio is the smart one.

6 comments:

Ducky's here said...

I'm with you, Beak. Obama's uncle likely didn't have the balls it took to serve in the Red Army during WW II.

Anonymous said...

Art Buchwald Concentration Camp...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a maroon.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

I can't wait for the Democratic Party convention when Hillary Clinton starts jumping up and down swearing she deserves the nomination because she can be a bigger drooling moron than Obama, and Obama says "Bitch, please."

Rita Loca said...

Duhhh!
I thought I would die when my youngest daughter heard the statement and gave me a perplexed look, and asked, "His uncle was Russian???"

Ducky's here said...

I assume you immediately took the teachable moment to instruct your daughter that the Red Army was not simply composed of ethnic Russians.

Rita Loca said...

Well, she is only 12!And leagues ahead of Obama , it would seem.