Friday, December 21, 2007

Last night in CA and Who is the Putz

I spent the last night with the class playing laser tag. My aim is bad and my eyes are bad. However, I scored a respectable number and had a high hit ratio 9%, that ratio was near the top.
I was warming up playing buck hunter and some of the Vermonters were surprised at the head shots. If I wasn't so tired my numbers would be higher.

I played under the name Putz. Putz has a meaning to Jewish people, but it seems like the folks in CA get the idea. Sadly the kiddies after us were fighting over that name as I left.

6 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
I know what "putz" means. **wink** **wink**

The Merry Widow said...

Did you make your flight?
Good morning, G*D bless and Maranatha!

tmw
Or did you leave Little Miss Fussbudget Vegan at the hotel?

beakerkin said...

No she was on time. I promised that if she wasn't on time she would go on the roof rack.

She was upset because I dropped her 60 feet from the terminal. However on the busiest travel day of the year at LAX that was no small feat.

The Merry Widow said...

She should be on her knees and thankful that you were gracious enough to cart her fussy AND LATE little self around!
I know I would have been, if someone was kind enough!
Ingratitude IS NOT an endearing quality!

tmw

Always On Watch said...

I hate Lax! Now I used Long Beach Airport.

At least you are now rid of the vegan. Rejoice, rejoice!

nanc said...

i think you should take her on a date she'll not soon forget!