Saturday, December 22, 2007

The final ride of Beakerkin and Junior and Jersey Ho

My travel with the vegan worked out better than expected. We were on the road at 457 and I dropped her off at her terminal at 6:03. The airport was mobbed and I could not even find a coworker on the same flight to Newark.

The plane departed 30 minutes early and every seat was full. I sat next to a wonderful couple on their honeymoon. I did say a word to them on the flight and they didn't say a word to each other.

It is good to finally be home. However, at any time I could be sent out on assignment. For whatever reason the instructors see it coming.

1 comment:

The Merry Widow said...

Beaker-The problem is that you are more intelligent than the average government worker, you have had experience in the 'real' world AND they can see that you not only know the regs. but you also understand people!
You are better material than they usually work with...get used to it!

tmw