Friday, July 13, 2007

What a Night

I arrived in my car after working a bad case. The clouds were in perfect alignment for me to hear my radio station WABC. I heard Bob Grants theme song and I was miffed. I listened to Bob Grant for 25 years and much of this blog is influenced by Grant and Mark Levin. I thought someone was immitating Grant but the guest host was none other than the living legend Bob Grant. He has slowed down a bit but is still the next best thing to Mark Levin. In Grant's prime nobody was ever better. He has the most amazing grasp of history and memory I have ever heard. You can remind him of a case 20 years ago and he will tell you the details. I have to admit I was shocked when UI remembered officer Byrne executed in Jamaica Queens.

In other news the mad dog of Communism is making his friends look absurd. The problem with John Brown is he forgets he is a dumbass and he is dealing with people 100 times smarter than he will ever be. He thinks he can create poorly created sock puppets and harass my friends and get away with it. Brown forgets that a trained investigator doesn't miss a thing. He slipped up and made a key error.

7 comments:

Rita Loca said...

I would like to email you but see no address.I moderate so if you could leave me yours ,I will not post it. I am willing to do the interview but wish to communicate with you directly first, if possible.
Also I have not been to G's, not sure what is being said there.
Do you have the link to the Bad Eagles?

beakerkin said...

Junglemom

There are two ways to contact me trough email. If you are in Email contact with TMW, Nanc, AOW or Warren the will foward my email address.

The second way is that I am in moderation so no comment can be posted unless I do it. Like you I value my privacy and will not publish it.

Bad Eagle is WWW.BadEagle.com and most of the people there are Christians of various sorts. I have never encountered anything near the hateful words of G from the Native Americans he presumes to speak for.

One more thing, this may seem odd but the folks at BE tend to prefer the term Indian as opposed to Native American or Aboriginal American. I do not understand it myself, but they are entitled to define themselves.

Warren said...

LOL...
"One more thing, this may seem odd but the folks at BE tend to prefer the term Indian as opposed to Native American or Aboriginal American. I do not understand it myself, but they are entitled to define themselves."


Go ahead Beak, say it! Indian, in-dee-in. It will do you a world of good.

Everyone born in America is a "Native American", you are a Native American.

The term "Indian" wasn't used to describe the residents of the Indian sub-continent. They were described as, Hindi's, Blacks or Asians.

If you use the term Aboriginal you still have to include the "American " part, so we know which "Aboriginals" you're talking about and Aboriginal carries a derogatory connotation of being backward or primitive.

We might be a little blood thirsty but we aren't primitive.

Keep it up and I'm going to see if Rob wants to join me in a scalping party.

Only the hypersensitive and loser leftists insist on those PC terms.

;^P

The Merry Widow said...

I LOVE MY PART INDIAN BIG BROTHER AND BABY SISTER, who is a brat!
See, I can say Indian, and I love my big sister-in-law who is also part Indian.
I even love Mr. B., the Pres.-elect, who is ALSO part Indian.
Face it, you're surrounded! Pray they are on your side! ;)

tmw

Anonymous said...

This blog is boring.

beakerkin said...

Anon

Thank you very much, but I do not place a gun at your head and force you to read. However, in the case of John Brown and other communist finks this may be legally mandated at some future point.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Tracing my heritage in all four possible directions, I'm Cherokee, Irish, Scottish, and Saxon.

I just want to come down out of my fortified mountain villages and take all of your food supplies, treasure, and women.

I like it when you say "no" as well. That's when I get to use fire.