Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I don't do meme's but....

Rob has a meme to list eight known facts so here it goes.

1 I was the first selection in the local Little League Baseball in SI and an All Star both years I played.

2 I worked in the Catskills as a waiter for many summers at the Concord Hotel.

3 I do not use my Hebrew Middle name in ceremonies and only three people other than myself know what it is. Rav Roov and my parents are the only people who know what that name is.

4 My parents married after knowing each other for two weeks. They are still married forty three years later. No I did not come along until two years later, so it was not a shot gun wedding.

5 I have a huge picture of Beakerambo in my cube.

6 I took a test on opiates ( perscribed) and got a 75 without opening the textbook and being out of class for three weeks.

7 I listened to one talk show for 25 years, the Bob Grant show. I even scheduled my college classes around the show.

8 I was booed at Yankee Staduim for ducking a foul ball in batting practice. I was paying more attention to my date and it was a reflex reaction. I pushed my date out of the way as well. However, my behavior did not earn a second date.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have one-handed the ball and then beaned the batter with it when he wasn't looking...

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
5 I have a huge picture of Beakerambo in my cube.

Poster size?

What do your coworkers think of that picture?

My avatar is on my "business" card. Hehehe.

6 I took a test on opiates (perscribed) and got a 75 without opening the textbook and being out of class for three weeks.

I'm not quite sure what to make of Number 6.

beakerkin said...

No Legal size and the coworkers like the picture.

I took a test days after being released from the hospital and on pain killers. The teacher insisted I take an exam on my first day back. He had me twice before and the lowest gade I got from him was a 93.

He wanted to see what was natural and what was class work.

Anonymous said...

I think beak was refering to a urine test... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Actually, nanc zenned the answers to him...

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the story of my SAT exam, beak...

I can't believe I drank the whole thing!

Graeme said...

What no mention of commies? Maybe you are not obsessed. Maybe.