Monday, July 02, 2007

Some interesting Blogs I encountered

There is one blog that looks more like this blog with the exception that its author can spell. The anti-communist is an interesting blog that seems like it could have been written by me. I invited the author of the blog to sit for an interview. This will almost be like interviewing myself except I never call myself a zionist. Communists call anyone who suports the right of Israel to exist a zionist.

If there are two of us then think of all the misery we could cause Communist anti-semites like Renegade Eye.

I saw some interesting Coptic blogs but none current. This is Zimbabwe is an amazing find. Also the Eithioian blogger linked to Babalu Blog is amazing.

I will be returning to NYC for good at the end of August. From there I will eventually be training in Jacksonville FL for seven weeks with a few weeks in Lees Summit and Dallas.

7 comments:

mah29001 said...

I don't do interviews, I'm sorry. I would agree that I am not that socially Conservative, though I can understand through the anti-Communist view on how Communists would exploit certain life styles for divide and conquer such as gay rights, feminist views, etc. While their boys back on the home front have a different view of things.

You can still place my blog on your links page though.

beakerkin said...

Too bad that is your loss. Opportunity does not knock often and with such an interview you could reach dozens of new readers.

sonia said...

You should post links to the blogs you're mentioning. Otherwise, there is no way to find them...

beakerkin said...

I will do this when I get home. This is Zimbabwe is an excellent resource.

Ducky's here said...

Beak, why don't you have a link to Freerepublic.com?

Those jujyfruits are a perfect fit for your mix of paranoia and anti-intellectualism.

Warren said...

Yea, Beak!

I hear over at freerepublic that they don't even think a crucifix soaked in urine is art or that Marx is a prophet and, (you'll get a laugh out of this), they actually think that 9-11 was carried out by a bunch of fanatical Muslims!

LOL, how paranoid!

Not sound sane and in-tee-lect-u-al like Nostradumbass® and the Stain.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Is Ducky still fallaciously equating leftism with intellectualism?

No wonder he confuses a stack of dog turds with sculpture.