Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hillary's Army

The Beak is from NYC and I have encountered Hillary's Army . This is not a spoof post but there is a group of people with an almost messianic belief in Hillary Clinton. All problems will be cured if we put Hillary in the White House. There is a odd utopian fervor amongst her followers.

Hillary's core followers are women intheir late fifties or older, never married, widowed or divorced. These are women that men have not gone near for years. They are bitter , hostile and now think sex means gender.

A typical Army member is Stella who lived about three stories up. She is an ugly widow and her husband no doubt commited suicide to get away from her even leaving scores of cash. She spends half her year in NYC and the other half in France. Her only real friend is a tiny dog she speaks to in French. She also spends a minor fortune on her dog sending it to a shrink and giving it prozac.

When Hillary was running for Senate Stella invited herself into the appartment and gave her lecture. I am a man of peace and being a Republican in the Union Square Area carries more stigma then being a Communist. I smiled but then she added up the subtle clues A NY Post, A copy of the Rosenberg File by Radosh and Radical Son by Horowitz and I was forced out of the GOP closet. " You are one of those....those evil
Republican bastards...." From that moment I was forced out of the GOP closet and stopped living a lie. Yessssss it felt so good to proclaim my Republicanism to horrified disbelievers. People stopped riding in the elevator with me and ran when I did my laundry. So much for enlightened tolerance in NYC.

Stella was convinced I was a racist and a homophobe because I was a gasp " Republican". I told her to pipe down unlike her I worked in the inner city and Blacks, Latinos and others were my friends and coworkers. I told her that if she cared about the inner city she should start by giving her cleaning woman a 50% raise and eating a meal with her. As far as Gays go I could care less who the man sleeps with next door.

I was greeted by the crones for Hillary with the usual derision. However I ran into the Stella the hag and asked her what has Hillary done. Stella talked about symbols and metaphors. What has she accomplished I asked . More symbols and metaphors but it is imperative that we get her in the White House to stop the war. Hillary voted for the War I said. "She was lied to by you evil neocon Baaastards but only Hillary can stop the war, make the Israelis grant the Palestinians a state and make the Europeans love us. Osama attacked us because of Bush and the neocons like you"

The truth is the image of Hillary amongst her followers bears zero relationship to the actual Hillaty. Hillary like her husband is a poll driven opportunist. Every opinion she has is carefuly crafted and she avoids hostile settings. Lets see we are to coronate Hillary to deal with tough adverseries but she will not even sit down with Sean Hannity or Monica Crowley. I think the stakes of dealing with North Korea and Iran are slightly tougher then Hannity. Hillary always has the fashionable PC position and when she doesn't she was fooled. If she was so wise maybe she wouldn't have been fooled in the first place.

Their Hillary is a Hillary born out of desperation lonlieness and an empty life wasted and divorced from reality.

11 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Hillary's core followers are women intheir late fifties or older, never married, widowed or divorced. These are women that men have not gone near for years. They are bitter , hostile and now think sex means gender.
I've noticed some of those qualities in Hillary's advocated around here. But many of H's supporters around here are public-school teachers, who blingly follow the lead of the NEA and the local teachers' union. I don't work in the public system, and should H run for the Presidency, not having to endure the political chatter in the teachers' lounge will be another blessing to count. Sheesh!

The truth is the image of Hillary amongst her followers bears zero relationship to the actual Hillaty. Hillary like her husband is a poll driven opportunist. Every opinion she has is carefuly crafted...
I know several former Dems, all women. They were so disgusted by H's arrogant behavior at that ceremony for the WTC victims. One of my former-Dem friends said, "I've never seen a colder woman."

Warren said...

Lets just say, I know someone that thinks Hillary is a bitch. Someone that would know and isn't politicaly active. Someone that has seen the residents of the White House come and go for over 20 years.

Hillary was Bill's, Machiavelli. Given the material she had to work with, (prince Bill), and her own personality and ego problems; I would say she did and outstanding job.

I wouldn't trust her to watch my dog!

Always On Watch said...

Warren,
I wouldn't trust her to watch my dog!
And Buddy got out into the road and got run over.

I know someone that thinks Hillary is a bitch. Someone that would know and isn't politicaly active. Someone that has seen the residents of the White House come and go for over 20 years.
With three degrees of separation, I know someone like that too.
'Nough said.

beakerkin said...

Thanks Amy

I corrected it . Am means nation in Hebrew a Fruedian slip

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

I certainly hope the Democrats nominate Hillary Clinton as their 2008 Presidential candidate.

The milestone will become a tombstone, especially after the humiliating defeat the Dems are going to get in November this year.

Jason Pappas said...

Now if Hillary loses her re-election ... what am I thinking? This is New York? Beak, we'll have to depend on the Red States for sanity in '08!!!

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

I'm counting on New York dumping Senator Hillary in 2006. There's no reason not to try.

beakerkin said...

The troll returns how was your break . Did you get to play Gulag with your fellow Commies ?

Maybe you even got to play Commisar .

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
This {"Diagnosing the Left") is really long, but you might want to have a look.

Always On Watch said...

Well, Duck, I don't know that I put a lot of stock in psychological theory, but I just tossed in what I stumbled across as my husband snores away his day off.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

The racist left will say Arab culture is incompatible with democracy, then turn around and pander for votes in Arab communities here in America and listen to CAIR.