Thursday, January 05, 2006

Do not be cheap with safety

I am in an area where it snows nightly and -6 is fairly common. My windshield wipers broke on my way to work. I was to drive through a narrow visable part. Visability is no joke and your safety may depend on split second judgements. Deer, Moose and Massachutetts drivers are just some of the hazards I deal with daily.

I bought top of the line snow blades and the drive home through yet another storm was easy. If you live in areas with frequent snow spend the dough. Your life may depend on it and remember five minutes late is better then six feet under.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Did you get "winter blades"? They don't last as long, but they're worth the bucks.

beakerkin said...

I need them as it snows nightly. Safety, is the most important thing when driving . Good visability and sound judgement make safe driving.