Sunday, January 29, 2006

Special Birthday Post

This week is my Nephew Drumaster's 18th birthday. He is already outdoing his uncle in the blog world. He has two blogs and often posts here but is generaly more Liberal then his crusty Uncle. He is frequenly found on some familiar blogs Long Range, Outside the Blogway and the Crankfiles.

Lets wish him a happy birthday.

He does have a habit of showing up in funny places on the Web. My personal favorite was the time I was at Esthers wretching about the moronic musings of a distant relative Barbara Streisand. Now some of you may have thought I was pulling your legs
but the Drummaster confirmed it causing me more comedic agony. You can choose your friends but we are stuck with some family members. No doubt there are some in my family who must say that about me.

Beamish in 08, Ducky to Moscow and 167 to the funny farm for Role Playing Gulag Day yipee

13 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Beak: I was at Esthers wretching about the moronic musings of a distant relative Barbara Streisand. Now some of you may have thought I was pulling your legs
but the Drummaster confirmed it...


I remember that! LOL.

The best of celebrations to Drummaster! Eighteen is one of life's landmarks.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

18 is a fun year. It's all working for women after that.

Dan Zaremba said...

Drummaster,
Nothing can stop you now!
Happy Birthday from Oz.

Unknown said...

thanks everybody.

rob:

yes i lean left on a lot of issues.

beak:

i think you out blog me, don't kid yourself. the archives speak for themselves.

aow:

18 might be great, but 21 is the ultimate one.

beamish:

very true. unfortunately, i tore a ligament in my ring finger the day before my b-day on mon, i still have a shitty restricted license until feb 10, and midterms have affected my enjoyment, but it is uphill from here.

beakerkin said...

Drummaster

You have two excellent blogs to my one. Some of my hits are from combinations I never anticipated.
I think I saw a hit on a google search of spanking Muslims.

nanc said...

happy first day of what's left of your life, drummaster - i seem to remember 18 - well, kind of...

Warren said...

DM,

I'm sorry, happy "belated' Birthday.

For some reason, I was thinking that this comming Tuesday was your Birthday.

You couldn't pay me any amount of money to be 18 again!

Now 21, that's a different story. ;^)

beakerkin said...

Warren

I posted early

Unknown said...

beak:

lol- spanking muslims. who google's that?

warren:

i'm with you and the 21.

this tues- 31st is my mom's b-day. i can never forget it because it is exactly one week after mine.

beakerkin said...

I saw that two days ago I had a hit from Bahrain . It was on the Spanking the Recidivist series.

However in my insane quest to generate traffic I may do an actual post entitled Spanking Commies, Greens and Jihadis and other spoiled brats.

Unknown said...

btw, how'd the sea monkeys come out. the reason i remembered was because on American Dad yesterday Roger starts up his sea monkeys, celebrates with champaign, pours a drop in and they died immediately.

Esther said...

Hey, Happy Birthday, DM!!! Oh, while 21 might feel better, it's the last good one. So enjoy this one and know you have something fun to look forward to. And I love when you guys chat it up at my blog. Wish I had more time to do that. :)

beakerkin said...

Drum Master

My friend in the next cube has the sea monkeys. He is waiting for a snow day when he is in with the kids.