Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Cheer up readers Poe and the second amendment

I just recieved a batch of books for my donation to Front Page Magazine. Long term readers know I am a fan of Richard Poe who has changed my opinion on a few issues. I am not as forceful on my support of the second amendment as I am on the first.

Starting tommorow morning I will serialize Richard Poe's Seven Myths of Gun Control.
In liberal Vermont gun control is the issue that annoys the locals the most. The locals were hunting and fishing for years before the ancestors of the transplants arrived. The transplants are attempting to create Manhattan North in Vermont.

My motto is let Vermonters be Vermonters and get that Maple Syrup away from me. I am still loyal to Mrs Butterworth .

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Looking forward to the upcoming series.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Me too! Richard Poe kicks ass.

beakerkin said...

I had forgotten that Mr Beamish, Kyle and I think Warren are familiar with Richard Poe from Moonbat Central. Poe is a great author and brilliant man who is always able to somehow distinguish between my Rudy style liberalism and the pro Marxist variety.

Poe knows my passion for the protection of the first amendment.
Yet he is also aware that I do not have the same zeal with the second.
I am against the NYC variant of elitist gun control.

Poe has changed my views before so this series will be interesting.

Anonymous said...

I'm a Log Cabin man myself (not of the Republican variety).

Happiness is a warm gun.

-FJ