I started this post as a brazen attempt to generate hits through google. Only recently I have been checking the site meter and seeing how some people end up at this site. A few days ago I got a comical hit spanking Muslims. Well I never wrote anything remotely like that. Google picked up one of my Spanking the Recidivist Posts and the Word Muslim in the Post and Voila I had a Spanking Muslims hit. Even today I got a hit for spanking Koreans from the same combination of words.
However it ocurs to me that a large portion of the Muslim world needs a spanking. Every time I turn on the TV there is some group of Muslims hollering about some minor row . The latest bit is the furor over some political cartoons in Denmark that depict Mohammed in a less then favorable light. Like spoiled brats they get worked into a lather over allegations that Korans were flushed down the toilet or pictures of Saddam in his BVDs got published.
Let me be blunt and frank with Muslims who need to look in the mirror. I see zero respect for anyone else in your culture. Some of your political cartoons seem to have lifted images of JOOOOZ from Der Sturmer. I can readily read the vilest accusations said about America and Jews in your media at the Memri website. Further more you respect nobody else's symbols at all. I can readily find pictures of Muslims burning the American flag. One can readily see the desecration of the Tomb of Joseph and the Church of the Nativity. Who can forget smacking planes into office buildings ? Lets us not forget the other Muslim practice the frequent dancing with dead bodies desecrated. Another great classic is chanting "Allah Ahkbar " while severing heads. I will not even delve into your Jim Crow Dhimmi Culture that regularly humilates Christian, Hindus, Jews and others while stealing their resources. Nor will I delve into the fact that you have 99% of the land in the Middle East and are still complaining about the other 1%. While we are at it where are the homelands for the Assyrians and Egyptian Copts whose lands YOU invaded and have occupied for 1300 years details mere details. Building your Holy sites on a variety of other religions Holy sites is another manifestation.
Much of the Muslim world would benefit from a spanking. We should create a more humane version of the beheading video. Sheik "Santa Claus" Rahman the common criminal should be spanked by Americans singing You Light Up My Life.
Communists also are overgrown self righteous children who were not spanked enough. They talk about imaginary cabals and blow up every minor incedent in America while covering the stench of their own history and denying who they are. Our favorite Commie labotomy 167 describes himself as a libertarian and at other times as a socialist. I know Libertarians and they are good friends of mine like Warren. Having a desire to legalize drugs alone does not make one a Libertarian. Socialism is also incompatible with Libertarianism. Step out of the Commie closet 167 "We are here and red lets aim for another 100,000,000 dead."
Greens , Anarchists and Racial Power Nuts ( the KKK and NOI) are all adults who would benefit from a public flogging. I do not advocate doing this for real but there is almost a forbidden Taboo in just the mental image of such an anti PC image.
This was the genius behind the comedic slap Hillary site . People could slap an animated version of Hillary while she read her famous quotes such as the famous Vast Right Wing Conspiracy line.
Beamish in 08, Ducky to be plucked and 167 is exempt from spanking as he seems to get a perverse pleasure from it.