I am quite amused at the reaction of those who were surprised over the comments of Brown and even Obama about God and guns. The truth is those on the left with rare exception are self righteous and arrogant. Those moments are reflective of how they think.
We see these moments on this blog when the bombastic Duck reveals some narrow minded bigotry aimed at those who enjoy Metal music, popular films like Smokey and the Bandit and enjoy Renoir.
Sorry, but I would rather look at Renoir than go abroad to look at doodling in Saudi Arabia.
Those on the left live a lie that they are reflective of the people. In reality they think those who work for a living and do not go to cocktail parties need their betters to think for them.
Lets do a simple man of the people bit
1) What beverage of choice is with your dinner
A) A Beer B) Kool Aide C) Soda/ Seltzer D) The appropriate Wine E) Bottled Water
2) Can you name the starters on your local baseball, football and Basketball Team
3) Do you consider Cirque de Solelil entertainment?
4) Do you think taxing gas, soda, beer and cigarettes is an appropriate societal function.
5) Do you think tax payer money should go to the arts?
6) Is immigration a right or a privilege?
7) Is your car older than three years old and do you take public transportation?
8) Should Unions stick to workplace issues?
9) Is consumer choice a bad thing?
10) When people disagree with you are they incapable of knowing what is best for them.
1) I have a diet soda with my meals. Lately I am into Seltzer or diet Ginger ale. If you are drinking Kool Aide you either have a lot of kids or are stretching the food budget. Beware of Marxists serving Kool Aide. Jim Jones is a role model to many far left types.
2) Yes. I am familiar with the players on my local sports teams.
3) This is probably a far left substitute for water boarding. Extra credit for anyone who has absolutely no idea what Cirque de Soleil is.
4) Regressive taxation is an abomination and an assault on working people devised by lefties who
are obnoxious. Don't tell a woman what to do with her body if she wants to have an abortion, but tax the crap out of her is she wants a beer and a smoke.
5) Only for serious artist exhibitions at Museums. The Chardin or Renoir exhibits are fine, but narco artists for Hugo or Pseudostine are not.
6) Immigration policy is determined by the American people.
7) Yes and yes.
8) Yes especially in a bad economy.
9) No I am happy with 200 varieties of chips. I had a rough time finding dried fruit at the sundry
shop and had to settle for a small bag of cashews.
10) No. This thought is arrogant Statism and typical of Marxist morons.