The time has come to rethink our model of immigration.
1) Immigration is not a right it is an honor
2) Society is not served by endless appeals that go on for over a decade.
3) There are certain countries the US has historical ties to and they should get preference. Lets end the 7% rule that discriminates against residents of the Philippines
4) Real penalties for law breaking. A five year penalty for the first DWI and deportation for the second.
5) Severe penalties for USC citizens engaging in marriage fraud.
6) Elimination of the sibling immigration class and married child.