Friday, June 08, 2007

May have to do a few interviews

There are several new readers who are unknown to the vast majority of the audience.
A while back I did blog interviews so the regular readers could get a feel for some of the newer people in the familiar blogs. The experince is fun for the reader and helps drive traffic to your site.

The top ten most wanted interview list

1 Jason Papas
2 Mark Alexander
3 CB
4 Jams ODonnel Foreign interviews focus on local matters in the home country. In this case Jams is from the UK.
5 Junglemom
6 Roman
7 Zinla
8 Beatroot A Polish Cynic. Cynics are refreshing as opposed to far left hacks.
9 Johny Mac
10 Republican Brother

11 A non political interview with the Duck. This would be a battle royal on Cinema, Lit, Art and the merits of caligraphy. This would be an interesting change of pace and be a smack down of another sort.

For those of you unfamiliar with the interviews. I post 25 questions that are a mix of serious and comedic questions designed individually for each interviewee. The interviewee responds in the comment section.

Zinla spends part of the year abroad so she would have to answer a few European questions as well.

I have restored the link with Nanc and will do so with Freedomnow in the future. No links will restored with MZ who was not a friend in any description. The policy of this blog remains that we do not post on sites that allow rabid dogs or their anti semitic Dr Smith clones to comment.

Interestingly, someone bought all my shares in Blogshares. The same person took over Jason's site as well. The takeovers left me with 39,000,000 in game money. 167 has been known to do this from time to time but he does not appear to be involved. When the culprit gets bored I will buy my shares back with a healty proffit.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

In memorium to Che. May Fidel, Hugo, & Daniel Ortega soon join him.

beakerkin said...

Now lets be specific as there is a cheap imitation of Che Guevara that calls himself Che Bob. He has elected himself emperor and has decided his class will not recite the pledge.

This is despite the wishes of the childrens parents.

Who elected Sponge Bob er Che Bob school board dictator? The man should be fired for insubordination
and sent to Cuba with no day pass to visit GITMO.

Urban Infidel said...

Beak,
You might be interested to know that Finkelstein was denied tenure at DePaul Univ.

http://www.democracy-project.com/archives/003349.html

Always On Watch said...

Ooh! More interviews? Excellent!

elmers brother said...

I'd like to hear from Zinla, Jungle mom or J'mac.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

Maybe I should start interviewing people on my blog.

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Off topic, but I know that you'll be interested in THIS. Excerpt:

ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published June 10, 2007

PARIS -- The Communists may have to sell their headquarters to stay afloat....

[...]

...Communist coffers are drying up, since public funding is linked to electoral support.

Party Treasurer Jean-Louis Frostin concedes the financial situation "is very tense." French newspapers have reported the Communists are considering selling off valuable artworks housed in the party headquarters -- and maybe even the building itself.

Anonymous said...

THanks, Elmer's Bro...

Beak...Actually I spend my whole life "a broad" (smile), and moved back from being "abroad" in Paris four years ago...i'm here in LA now, but I have also lived in Munich for long periodsd of time and my husband reads the European presses in their language every morning on the net and it's interesting for me to have that perspective on top of my own experiential changes of heart since having lived over there. Every time I he tells me what he's reading I ask "They're carrying THAT story over THERE? What do they SAY about it?" He says "just the facts"

I wish I could say that about OUR media, eh?
by the way..you mentioned Grafton Notch. My grandparents had a house in Grafton, NY....what's with the name Grafton?...famous war hero or something? do you happen to know?

Steve Harkonnen said...

A non-political debate with Ducky?

Which one would cave in first?

Still, I'd like to see it. I'd also like to see a blog from the Duck.

Anonymous said...

you don't get enough of Ducky HERE?

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
I've alerted Mark to your offer.

Unknown said...

I'd looooove to be interviewed. I am away for two weeks but back in first week in July.

But by the way...I am not POlish...I live in Warsaw, have wife and a POlish dog (though he is called Chagal) but I come from south London, UK.

beakerkin said...

Pete

Sadly, in your case you would still
be subjected to a series of questions on local conditions. The entire focus of the interview is infotainment.

Americans seldom get a local look at the local level of regional issues.