Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

I want to talk of family, friends and lovers.

On Thanksgiving it is time to look about and around at all those who bring joy into our lives. Naturally, we look at our family and most of us should be thankful for them even if they are less than perfect. There are those without families and with truly dysfunctional families, so be easy on your own.

I am thankful to all of you out there. You are like an extended family and I enjoy the time we share together. I could not ask for a finer group of friends and consider myself lucky. To list all of you by name would be endless and most of you know who you are.

I talk lastly of those of us who are blessed with that special person in your life. They are not perfect but we love them as they are and sometimes in spite of who they are. The moments are never enough and they bring joy into our lives. In the end, it is this that makes days special. To that special person in my life I thank you more
than words can ever express.

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Beak,
Happy Thankgiving to you and the special person in your life!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, beakerkin. And thank you for your friendship and your service.

Z said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Beak.
To you and 'yours'!!

I hope that head cold's much better today and that your day glows with the specialness of having a lovely new person in your life.
xxxx

Rita Loca said...

Thanks ! You are appreciated !

The Merry Widow said...

And I hope she smacks you upside the head the next time you say anything about being a lousy boyfriend!
And be thankful she loves you enough to show you tough love.
So there!
I really am happy for you my friend, you deserve and need this blessing in your life!
G*D bless and MARANATHA!

tmw