Monday, November 24, 2008

Feeling Goooooooood

I am ready and fired up to go to work having apparently traded food poisoning for a more manageable head cold. Part of being an officer is answering the call of duty.

I do not look forward to going to work today as I expect some difficulties from the recent changes in my life. People will have to learn my priorities have changed and being a good friend does not mean servitude.

Midway through the day I should be the recipient of pouting followed by guilt. I would sooner take a two by four to the head than have a woman do the former. I am certain if Justin is reading this he is probably laughing me.

Do any of you other guys have to deal with this?

3 comments:

The Merry Widow said...

Only with middle teen girls...anything else needs a smack!

tmw

Ducky's here said...

A woman's going to take a 2x4 to your skull?

Rita Loca said...

TMW, Or PMS, or menopausal.. all I can say is, Good Luck, Beak!