Friday, November 07, 2008

The simplicity of the Duck

The Duck pretends that the appointment of a token Jew obscures a life spent in a cliched Marxist fog. Obama has gotten this far by hiding who he really is with the help
of the Bolshevik MSM. He is far closer to Ayers than he advertises and his life is intertwined with communists.

There is no indication that the irresponsible Obama is capable of running anything. He will veer into street populist rhetoric when his economic policies fail.

My lifestyle changes in reaction to the Obama era

1 I will get my news exclusively from News Corp. I returned copies of the NYT and the Daily News given to me by coworkers who think I am kidding. Previously, I read as many as five newspapers a day.

2 I will not see any movies until Obama is out of office.

3 No donations to higher ed.

4 All new investments will be made in Indian companies.

5 I will be very selective with my book purchases.

6 No Broadway shows

A few token moderates does not eliminate decades of dances with Marxists.

6 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Wall Street's reaction to the election so far has been quite alarming. If this downward trend continues, we're really going to have to batten down the hatches.

I suspect that Mr. AOW's tips at the bar he tends will go up. That was the behavior of bar patrons in previous recessions.

Ducky's here said...

1 I will get my news exclusively from News Corp. I returned copies of the NYT and the Daily News given to me by coworkers who think I am kidding. Previously, I read as many as five newspapers a day.

How will you get your News? Rabies radio?

2 I will not see any movies until Obama is out of office.

Boycotting art houses and revival houses is a mistake.
The rest of it is junk.

3 No donations to higher ed.

They're crushed.

4 All new investments will be made in Indian companies.

Get ready to take a freakin' bath. They are going down hill quickly. Bad play.
Since you are a right winger I doubt you have anything to invest anyway.

5 I will be very selective with my book purchases.

You already are. You only read Fascists.

6 No Broadway shows

Good move. Broadway's been nothing but crap for decades. Finally catching on that the action is off-off?

sonia said...

few token moderates

If Rahm Emanuel is a moderate, then I am a fashion model.

Rahm Emanuel makes Meir Kahane look like a granola peacenik defeatist.

beakerkin said...

Sonia

That was funny, but Emmanuel is a token.

Ducky

I will get my news exclusively from Fox, Murdoch and Talk Radio. The MSM has demonstrated it is unable to do its job and 100% Obama puff pieces are propaganda, not news.

Today I returned three copies of the NYT given to me by coworkers.

(((Thought Criminal))) said...

The best way to stay informed is to avoid newspapers altogether.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Now, Beak, be fair. Tonight, NBC News started covering the all-important, nerve-shattering story of what kind of puppy dog Obama is going to get his little girls.